Looking For Caffeine Free Diet Cola In Thailand

somefellow

Hi folks... I moved to thailand recently... I'm dying to find some caffeine free diet cola, I usually drink caffeine free diet coke or pepsi.

The only diet colas I can find are caffeinated. Seems very hard.

I can't find a place to buy it online, but maybe I could if my thai were better.

I tried drinking singha soda water, but it's not the same.... want my cfdc......

Thanks for any tips....

Hi folks... I moved to thailand recently... I'm dying to find some caffeine free diet cola, I usually drink caffeine free diet coke or pepsi.

I can't find a place to buy it online, but maybe I could if my thai were better.

I tried drinking singha soda water, but it's not the same.... want my cfdc......

Thanks for any tips....

To all members of Thai Visa if there is any chance you can cease from using products with artificial sweeteners you will be healthier for it.Please research this for yourself.Foods that contain MSG(many sauces also) interact with the artificial sweeteners and produce elements that your body just does'nt know how to deal with.When a certain toxicity is reached body tremors,slurred speech even tumors are formed.Symptoms similiar to MS have been documented.I am not a physician,but know from personal trauma associated due to artificial sweeteners.

Thanks for any tips....

I'm like you.... need caffeine free coke ! normal coke ruins my sleep, looked everywhere from Hua hin to Pattaya but no luck. I'm thinking of e-mailing Tesco's to see if they supply if in any of their stores... will let you know ! (whisky and soda... yuk!)

• Like 1

There has not been any market for diet soda in Thailand until very recently - and there has been a long history of excessive caffeine drinks. So now the only choice seems to be diet caffeine.

I would love to see something like Barqs Diet Root Beer here (available in PI 15 years ago). But as shelf life is short and root beer is a very limited market here expect my wish will never happen.