Booty Shaking In Lumpini Park

MigrationMark

By fortunate circumstance we happen to be strolling through Lumpini park when we caught a quick glimpse of a wonderful man. The aerobic group was following the instructor as techno beats bumped from speakers throughout the park. The man however, was not following the group…

We made the decision it had to be filmed, and we had to join in his wonderful display of exercise, booty shaking style.

Edited by webfact
Link removed. You can add a link to your blog in your profile //WF

I've seen him there many times. He is always having a good time. Just wondering why would you only see this in Bangkok?

He is definitely having a great time. This probably isn't the only city you would find this sort of booty shaking in, I just think that somewhere in Bangkok you can always find someone who is down for doing anything.

By fortunate circumstance we happen to be strolling through Lumpini park when we caught a quick glimpse of a wonderful man. The aerobic group was following the instructor as techno beats bumped from speakers throughout the park. The man however, was not following the group…

We made the decision it had to be filmed, and we had to join in his wonderful display of exercise, booty shaking style.

Migrationmark, thanks for your post. For this expat that has and does see way too much of the bad, your post was a needed positive moment, uplifting.

thanks

kdf

FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I am lost for words that was a great video, I hope that you have put the details on youtube in the description, key word it up and that will put a smile on hundreds of thousands of faces, I am about to email this tread to my mother and father who know the park well, I am going to sugest they start taking his classes!!!

• 2 weeks later...
FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I am lost for words that was a great video, I hope that you have put the details on youtube in the description, key word it up and that will put a smile on hundreds of thousands of faces, I am about to email this tread to my mother and father who know the park well, I am going to sugest they start taking his classes!!!

Glad you liked the video. Any suggestions for promoting the video on youtube or making it more popular? Any ideas for a loaded keyword title to have it searched more?

Thanks,

Migration Mark

Ive watched this video more times than i can possibly remember. Forwarded it onto many friends and they loved it too. Its absolutely fantastic! Checked out your profile and also the website links. Gotta say I love you guys attitude. You all look like your having a really great time! Make more ..please!

Ive watched this video more times than i can possibly remember. Forwarded it onto many friends and they loved it too. Its absolutely fantastic! Checked out your profile and also the website links. Gotta say I love you guys attitude. You all look like your having a really great time! Make more ..please!

Everyday I try to keep my eyes open for entertaining folks like this, more videos to come! Thanks so much for checking it out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...