Penthouse hotel  pattaya

OzzieMan

Okay it seems that the Penthouse hotel is the go, but has any one stayed there

The web site gives many rooms and says a pool and spa will be in by July, well it is now nearly November and no upgrade to the web site, does that mean they are slow or the pool is not in yet?

has any one any comments on the rooms

Babylon Spa

Babylon Spa Duplex

Babylon Spa Triplex

Manila

Party Patpong" 1

Party Patpong" 2

Party Patpong" 3

Patpong

Pattaya

Penthouse Party

Phnom Penh

Premier

Saigon

Siam Suite 1

Siam Suite 2

Siam Suite 2

Siam Royale Suite

Thems a lot of rooms!

When I last stayed , a year or so back , there wasn't as many options , the room I had was std , had jacuzzi , swing chair , video link into gogo bar , you can order via the screen , nice touches. I assume the options can only enhance the stay.

:o

I had a look around the Penthouse last year with a mate. We saw the std rooms and the top floor room, which had a small stage with chrome poles, jacuzzi, maybe 2 and swing chairs. Lots of toys about the place.

Inside is strange, I thought...pebbles on the walls and a murky feel to the place. There was no lift, just a spiral staircase to get to the top and I was pizzed too much also:-)

When we were negotiating the price for a 2 week stay, 2 gay fella's went upstairs and that put a new slant on how I looked at the sex toys and the swing chairs. I then realised the location is just round the corner from 'Boys Town' and we just left, thinking it was a gay joint. Of course, it's not. There's a gogo bar downstairs. It's an expensive place, in comparison to other hotels at the same price, but a very odd place too. Wasn't my cup of tea.