Thailand Set To Take Back Foreign Propety?

straightdave

hi

last night, whilst still sober ( i think) i sat with a dude who is very well connected to the top brass

thats means nothing in itself i guess as you guys and gals do not know this

but what he said was worth listening to because i know hes for real and i wanna buy a plot in siem reap

thailand will soon ( according to him) make some law that challenges all foreigners land ownerships

they will ask the thai partners to prove where he got his money for the share from

if he cannot, and according to him, most wont, they will be forced to sell back to the government at 1 3rd

does anyone know about any of this?

if it wasnt my buddy i wouldnt really be posting,wish 8i could say who he is, bit anyways,whatdaya think?

any cause for concern?

I overheard a man in a message parlourr tell his friend's friend that rumours unless good news will be sent back to China via new 4G system as part of the final phase of the eradication to corruption.

He was in the rotary and his wife had a friend who went to school with a bloke who had a medal now in Nicaragua appts Dubai must be true or was it Asian Information Syndrome!

Edited by RubbaJohnny

hi

last night, whilst still sober ( i think) i sat with a dude who is very well connected to the top brass

but what he said was worth listening to because i know hes for real and i wanna buy a plot in siem reap

thailand will soon ( according to him) make some law that challenges all foreigners land ownerships

they will ask the thai partners to prove where he got his money for the share from

if he cannot, and according to him, most wont, they will be forced to sell back to the government at 1 3rd

if it wasnt my buddy i wouldnt really be posting,wish 8i could say who he is, bit anyways,whatdaya think?

any cause for concern?

Your story is very interesting. However, and I could be very wrong...I have put my foot in it b4, I am very sceptical about anything I read on this site considering some of the rubbish I've seen. I see you have only been a member for a month but you have over a hundred posts already. And your name is 'straightdave' ??

Back to topic, it may very well be on the cards as there has been a few warnings of late.

Another crackdown??

I overheard a man in a message parlourr tell his friend's friend that rumours unless good news will be sent back to China via new 4G system as part of the final phase of the eradication to corruption.

He was in the rotary and his wife had a friend who went to school with a bloke who had a medal now in Nicaragua appts Dubai must be true or was it Asian Information Syndrome!

yeah I had one once but the wheels all fell off....

Ooooo, harsh! But fair :)

hi

any cause for concern?

You should ignore your friend SD and forget the entire incident, BTW, Siem reap is in Cambodia so perhaps you misunderstood a part of the story!