Thai Girl Pregnant

runninonmt

I just got a call from a girl that I slept with (and have kept in semi contact with) when I was in Bangkok in November. She is claiming that she's pregnant and that I'm the father. She wasn't asking for money, but I'm beside myself as to what to do here....any one run into this before? Who should I talk to about having her tested up on?

**post edited due to forum rules**

Edited by cdnvic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls/women use this trick all the time.

Maybe it is true.

These girls are human, though.

The money will be asked for.

She is probably testing you first to see how much of an idiot you are.

Unless you want a baby, tell her where to go, especially if you don't even know if the baby is yours.

Shit, you go with girls and don't have safe sex?

Don't get sucked in man.

If you really want to get her tested, there are ways.

Good luck if you aren't a troll :o

Edited by Neeranam

I just got a call from a girl that I slept with (and have kept in semi contact with) when I was in Bangkok in November.  She is claiming that she's pregnant and that I'm the father.  She wasn't asking for money, but I'm beside myself as to what to do here....any one run into this before?  Who should I talk to about having her tested up on?

This has all the markings of a troll post but.....

Until the baby is born you can't determine parentage by DNA. Look forward to requests for money during the following 9mo since she's possibly been keeping you in hand for just such a reason, Though you never can tell.

cv

All depends on how you feel about her, you dont have to go back, you can ignore her requests for money, you can just block it out of your mind.

But do not under any circumstances think about marrying her. There are many BG's out there with children, many of them do not have a clue who the father is, as previously posted don't get sucked in, it's a price they pay and a risk they take that goes with the job.

remember there are no legal requirements for you to support this child even if it was yours, you wont have the Thai CSA knocking on your door or getting deductions from your pay.

I had a similar call 8 years ago from an ex-Farang girlfreind of mine. Once I had made it clear that I would not go back with her just because she was having my baby she had an abortion, not my choice, I would have supported the child if it proved to be mine, but you are not in that situation.

My Wife has a Son from her last marriage (thai Guy) and although he still sees his Father he contributes Squat to his upbringing and is not by law obliged to.

My advice is calm down, there is no need to be "Beside Yourself" You are in control of the situation. Not her.

Good Luck

All depends on how you feel about her, you dont have to go back, you can ignore her requests for money, you can just block it out of your mind.

But do not under any circumstances think about marrying her. There are many BG's out there with children, many of them do not have a clue who the father is, as previously posted don't get sucked in, it's a price they pay and a risk they take that goes with the job.

remember there are no legal requirements for you to support this child even if it was yours, you wont have the Thai CSA knocking on your door or getting deductions from your pay.

I had a similar call 8 years ago from an ex-Farang girlfreind of mine.  Once I had made it clear that I would not go back with her just because she was having my baby she had an abortion, not my choice, I would have supported the child if it proved to be mine, but you are not in that situation.

My Wife has a Son from her last marriage (thai Guy) and although he still sees his Father he contributes Squat to his upbringing and is not by law obliged to.

My advice is calm down, there is no need to be "Beside Yourself" You are in control of the situation. Not her.

Good Luck

AYE AYE

Well you are control, but if there is a chance I would do the responsible thing and find out after the baby is born. (piece of mind - dare say I wouldnt want to know I had a lil one out there and I was their dad)

I agree...which is why I'm stressed out after hearing about this..

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I'll just take it a day at a time and see how it all unfolds... :o

I saw a girl sitting in the street and begging in Nonthaburi once with what looked like a very farung baby. The kid's father was English but had cut & run on them both. That kid should be a british subject with all the rights and opportunities that entails. Too bad the father was a pussy who couldn't take responsibility for his actions. :o

cv

I just got a call from a girl that I slept with (and have kept in semi contact with) when I was in Bangkok in November.  She is claiming that she's pregnant and that I'm the father.  She wasn't asking for money, but I'm beside myself as to what to do here....any one run into this before?  Who should I talk to about having her tested up on?

**post edited due to forum rules**

Sorry this don't add up.

November.....December....January.....February....March....April and now she tells you?

I had a similar call 8 years ago from an ex-Farang girlfreind of mine.  Once I had made it clear that I would not go back with her just because she was having my baby she had an abortion, not my choice, I would have supported the child if it proved to be mine, but you are not in that situation.

Im sorry, i'm sure your a great person. This comment makes me sick. Not because of you not going back or anything. The comment that it was her choice and not yours. Ya sure maybe it wasn't your kid to be, you didn't make her right? you didn't pull the trigger but you sure the ###### put the gun to her head.

Do not take advice from a person that has no morals. Listen to the others. Maybe it is yours maybe its not. Make her prove it and give no money until that day. Use your real head for thinking and not your other. When the money requests start, they will, just be smart and think all things through and reason them all out. You will soon find the fact from the lies.

Best of Luck.

If you like her - stay with her and keep the baby.

If you can't stay with her - support what you can for the baby.

Can you elaborate more on how you met and what she does etc... and also your age and what you do if it's ok to ask?

I don't think this is a troll, maybe an existing member who wishes to keep this as anon as possible which is more than fair enough.

P.S. Wear condoms in future, you are more likely to get a girl pregnant than you are to catch HIV.

This has all the markings of a troll post but.....

Until the baby is born you can't determine parentage by DNA. Look forward to requests for money during the following 9mo since she's possibly been keeping you in hand for just such a reason, Though you never can tell.

cv

That'd be troll with a capital T Vic :o

A mate of mine went through this scenario once and after much deliberation did what best he could and sent her money every month, he even saved up what he could to be there at the birth.

On the auspicious date out it came beautiful black haired dark skinned baby it was.

Pity he was a red headed freckled scotsman ! ! !

:o:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by johnh101

you people are so stereotypical. this scenario unfolds and you immediately think the girl is out for money. i'm more optimistic and the fact that she informed him without demanding money should be enough proof that she's not out to bleed him dry. my advice? see her and ask her outright what she wants you to do.

I saw a girl sitting in the street and begging in Nonthaburi once with what looked like a very farung baby. The kid's father was English but had cut & run on them both. That kid should be a british subject with all the rights and opportunities that entails. Too bad the father was a pussy who couldn't take responsibility for his actions.  :o

cv

and the reason you beleive her story is ???

I saw a girl sitting in the street and begging in Nonthaburi once with what looked like a very farung baby. The kid's father was English but had cut & run on them both. That kid should be a british subject with all the rights and opportunities that entails. Too bad the father was a pussy who couldn't take responsibility for his actions.  :o

cv

now this is a serious issue, which if is true, involves one whole human being. ok, chances may be slim that he's the daddy but what if he is? i'm not trying to make him feel worse but will he be able to live with himself knowing that he might be abandoning his own kid? it may just come back to haunt him one day so the best thing to do is to check it out.

cv

My wife was the one who talked to her, and I trust her judgement in people.... despite the fact she married me. :D

cv

I have established that this is in fact a bona-fide troll post but it's an interesting discussion so lets call it a 'what-if' scenerio and feel free to continue the discussion.

To the original poster, if you wish to remain here, stop making up stories.

Thank you...

We now return to our regular troll post, already in progress.....

cv

Im sorry, i'm sure your a great person. This comment makes me sick. Not because of you not going back or anything. The comment that it was her choice and not yours. Ya sure maybe it wasn't your kid to be, you didn't make her right? you didn't pull the trigger but you sure the ###### put the gun to her head.

Do not take advice from a person that has no morals. Listen to the others. Maybe it is yours maybe its not. Make her prove it and give no money until that day. Use your real head for thinking and not your other. When the money requests start, they will, just be smart and think all things through and reason them all out. You will soon find the fact from the lies.

Best of Luck.

I kind of read it that she went ahead and had the abortion despite what he wanted to do.

I kind of read it that she went ahead and had the abortion despite what he wanted to do.

Yes, I read it the same way - I think nokmdk over-reacted a tad.

anyway back to the original post - now that we've established matey is a troll -

I for one would be interested to know if this is the same girl he is asking whether to send money to for her English lessons, in a nearby thread?

So does she have a bun in the oven, or is she having trouble with her English??

:o

A mate of mine went through this scenario once and after much deliberation did what best he could and sent her money every month, he even saved up what he could to be there at the birth.

On the auspicious date out it came beautiful black haired dark skinned baby it was.

Pity he was a red headed freckled scotsman  ! ! !

These threads are hilarious.

Yes, I read it the same way - I think nokmdk over-reacted a tad.

anyway back to the original post - now that we've established matey is a troll -

I for one would be interested to know if this is the same girl he is asking whether to send money to for her English lessons, in a nearby thread?

So does she have a bun in the oven, or is she having trouble with her English??

her english obviously is ok if she was able to tell him that much :D

Edited by devildog683