Best Pickup Truck

crusty

wow... I'm glad I read this, I was just thinking about a Nissan Navarra... thanks... :)

Check out UK and US consumer sites..seems these Nissan trucks suffer from everything that makes 'em run. .....Had a mate with one in Melbourne..everyday a new sad story...he sold it and bought an Isuzu.

I have an OLD Mazda Fighter same same Ranger....would like to buy a new one tomorrow (Just need the 800k lol )excellent truck takes lots of abuse ..hope the BT50 is as good.

Have a 2008 Navara.........not one problem with it and as another poster mentioned it is great on fuel.

The only complaint I have is that it is a bit harsh riding, but then it is a truck. I dropped the tire pressure down to 30 psi and that helped alot.

If you have a look around Thailand and notice the trucks that are hauling the REALLY heavy loads, they are Nissans.

Edited by CDNinKS

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I am about to buy a new pick-up here in Thailand for work and I was wondering if there is any updated advice regarding good vs bad choices? In particular, I am thinking of buying a Mitsubishi Triton dual-cab model because of the overall deal and near-term availability. Does anyone have experience with the Mitsubishi's? My other readily available option is the latest model of the Nissan Navara, although the deal is not quite as good on it.

Thanks in advance for the advice!