Fantastic Street-level Map Of Pattaya

lometogo

That's very cool! I'm sending it to my family at home so they can see what they're missing. I like that I can create links to a certain location so they can see it, too. Although the images are a couple years old, I was suprised to see how many of the local Thai owned businesses in my area are exactly the same. Thanks for sharing! :)

I disagree that their presentation is far superior.

but they are the only people who have done 'street view' style street photos around pattaya / thailand... but it seems they've done one round of photos, and nothing since (coupe of years ago now)...

Go to MapJack for a phenomenal street-level map of much of Pattaya. MJ is a Google competitor in this arena and although the cities they've mapped are far fewer than Google, their presentation is far superior.

Hi lometogo,

Thanks but really nothing new there.

There must be at least 3 years the all Pattaya fans use PattayaPhotoGuide based on MapJack system.

See http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/

PattayaPhotoGuide has already be mentioned numerous times on ThaiVisa forum.

Edited by Pattaya46

Sorry if the info is redundant; I'm new and found it interesting.

Go to MapJack for a phenomenal street-level map of much of Pattaya. MJ is a Google competitor in this arena and although the cities they've mapped are far fewer than Google, their presentation is far superior.

Hi lometogo,

Thanks but really nothing new there.

There must be at least 3 years the all Pattaya fans use PattayaPhotoGuide based on MapJack system.

See http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/

PattayaPhotoGuide has already be mentioned numerous times on ThaiVisa forum.

OMG! It clearly shows my dear wife sitting outside what looks like some sort of bar on Soi 6. She has never been a bar girl so there must be something wrong with MapJacks servers or something. This is quite upsetting.

Anyone know if MapJack will delete images same same Google Earth Street View did for me when they inexplicably had me pictured exiting 3 Bloedstraat in Amsterdam a few years back? I mean I have been in Amsterdam but this was in broad daylight!

OMG! It clearly shows my dear wife sitting outside what looks like some sort of bar on Soi 6. She has never been a bar girl so there must be something wrong with MapJacks servers or something. This is quite upsetting.

Anyone know if MapJack will delete images same same Google Earth Street View did for me when they inexplicably had me pictured exiting 3 Bloedstraat in Amsterdam a few years back? I mean I have been in Amsterdam but this was in broad daylight!

Google are being taken to court in Switzerland over their "Street view".

Sorry to hear your girlfriend was a bargirl. :)

Judging by the level of construction of Central Festival in this photo, the photos must be at least 2 or more years old. Would anyone like the make a more accurate guess?

post-34982-1258218250_thumb.jpg

When I was 'walking' along in the application, I saw a banner on one of the shops that was dated 2007, which is how I knew they were a couple years old.

• 1 year later...