House Insurance

Cyprus1951

Just an interesting point; your insurance premium is less if you live in a detached house.

Less likelihood of a fire spreading to your house from a nearby property.

Maybe I have a lousy policy , but when reading all the small print some years back i found alot of exclusions which I was informed are pretty standard for Thailand.

Interested to know differences in coverage as mine up for renewel. I am with ayudhya insurance. Maybe time to look at the bigger company's , if they have any money left to pay out that is...

Nirvana

Just an interesting point; your insurance premium is less if you live in a detached house.

Less likelihood of a fire spreading to your house from a nearby property.

Maybe I have a lousy policy , but when reading all the small print some years back i found alot of exclusions which I was informed are pretty standard for Thailand.

Interested to know differences in coverage as mine up for renewel. I am with ayudhya insurance. Maybe time to look at the bigger company's , if they have any money left to pay out that is...

Nirvana

I use an insurance broker for all my subjects, he knows all the pros and cons about all insurances in Thailand, information you never get from insurance agents or the insurance company.

MC

I use an insurance broker for all my subjects, he knows all the pros and cons about all insurances in Thailand, information you never get from insurance agents or the insurance company.

MC

If you get a chance do you think you could either post or PM your insurance brokers details for me. I'm looking for someone good in this field and wouldnt mind speaking to somebody that knows his stuff.

Thanks in advance.