Thanksgiving Dinner

rmicheald

Im not American but I have been to a thanks giving dinner here. My neighbour owns the Tequilla Reef and he took our family there last year....I must say very impressed with the spread, Im not sure how much it is or if you have to book, but if your stuck for a place to go then I would recommend check this place out.....the iced Margaritas are superb.

I highly recommend Amor Restaurant: Pattayaland Soi 3.

They have two sittings: 7.00pm and 9.30pm next Thursday (26th November). 950 baht (all you can eat).

Corn Bread

Clam Chowder

Roast Turkey

Potatoes (all types)

Vegetables

Stuffing & Cranberry sauce

Pumkin Pie

Tea/Coffee

You might want to book early. See you there! :)

You cannot beat Amor's Thanksgiving - spent the last 2 thanksgivings there - so much food - they carry platters around your table of all the different offerings and you just keep helping yourself till you burst.

Well worth it.

So you think it is worth the price ?

Taking 3 people would be close to US $86 - seems expensive

You cannot beat Amor's Thanksgiving - spent the last 2 thanksgivings there - so much food - they carry platters around your table of all the different offerings and you just keep helping yourself till you burst.

Well worth it.

Absolutely worth every Baht - and it is cheaper than any of the major hotels.

Leo Blues Bar is also doing Thanksgiving:

Turkey and all the trimmings

All you can eat

06:30 - 08:30p.m.

Baht 650

MUST make a reservation as Leo can only cater for so many. If you want to go PM me and I will send contact details. Or just go into the bar and book.

Well worth it.

950 baht per head, might seem a little expensive but believe me it is worth paying more for quality food.

The alternative options mentioned above will just end in disappointment, frustration, indigestion and self-loathing.

Well worth it.

950 baht per head, might seem a little expensive but believe me it is worth paying more for quality food.

The alternative options mentioned above will just end in disappointment, frustration, indigestion and self-loathing.

Disagree Syd

Tequilla Reef was really good....they should know about Thanksgiving they are American after all, I would defo go again.....bit like an early xmas dinner in the UK :)

Not sure on the price though, but it is unlimited scran.