Fight Off

keyjor

I will go for Steven Seagull...

....only, he runs like a girl. How embarrassing.

I THOUGHT THAT BUSINESS ADVERTS WERE NOT ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM -- OR MAY THIS ONE JUST SNUCK BY THE MODERATORS - WHO ARE ALWAYS QUICK OFF THE MARK WITH CUTTING POSTS WITH COMMENTS - OR IS THIS RULE SOME N NOT OTHERS - CLEVER WAY TO SLIP BY THE MODERATORS

how this is related to thailand?

its not so if your in thailand dont read it.......you will feel better about yourself

maybe apply for a mods job :D

my vote is Jason Bourne

funny thing, I knew a karate guy that did a lot of movies but he wasnt a tough guy in real life. He told me tough guys on the set would ask him "who was tougher and would win a fight between the two of them" His stock answer...........read the script and you will find out who wins :)

Edited by Lost in LOS

^yes, I dont know how I got that mixed up. :D

i also like charles bronson as a tuff guy,thats probably why :D .....what was charles bronsons character, why cant i rememba? :)

Charles Bronson was the vigilante in the Death Wish movie series.

P.S. He passed away on the 30th of August 2003 at the age of 81.

Not a bad innings for a tough guy!

Edited by Jonathanpattaya

i also like charles bronson as a tuff guy,thats probably why :D .....what was charles bronsons character, why cant i rememba? :)

Got it. Paul Kersey was the name of his character, an architect, then his wife was murdered.

OK, been on wikipedia to find out, sad eh. :D

Charles Bronson was the vigilante in the Death Wish movie series.

P.S. He passed away on the 30th of August 2003 at the age of 81.

Not a bad innings for a tough guy!

Yeah, yeah, thanks for reminding me jonno, those death wish movies were ace and ur right, thats not a bad innings for an old tough guy.....I cant believethat more than 6 years has passed since he croaked.

Anyway, my vote is with Charles Bronson as an 81 year old up against any of those other pussies that you chaps have nominated.....geeze stephen the seagull, sounds like a limp wristed pigeon chested ballet dancing fluff boy :D

Are you talking about a REAL fight between the actual actors, or an imaginary fight between characters the actors have played? And, are you talking about the guys in their prime, or in a present time fight? It makes a HUGE difference. Some actors like Jet Lee are actually martial arts students. So was Steven Segal in his prime, but now he's just a big fat guy.

Are you talking about a REAL fight between the actual actors, or an imaginary fight between characters the actors have played? And, are you talking about the guys in their prime, or in a present time fight? It makes a HUGE difference. Some actors like Jet Lee are actually martial arts students. So was Steven Segal in his prime, but now he's just a big fat guy.

I don't think I would want to call Steven Segal a big fat guy to his face... :) But I do love Jet Li...

how this is related to thailand?

We could make it Thai related if we included all the SAS/SBS/Ranger/SEAL/Recon Marines sitting on barstools in Pattaya :)

you forgot to mention the retired Air America pilots sitting with them... :D

Ian, imaginary between characters, at their prime, I should have mentioned that at the start.

Good fun though.