Spaghetti Strap Girls Warned Of Disease Risk

The_Moog

Er... Mossies usually bite the feet and ankles because they are attracted to the sweaty feet smell
Half right.
Mosquitoes are attracted to humans by CO2 (carbon dioxide), which they can detect from up to 6 meters away. Then, in order to determine the CO2 (carbon dioxide) isn't something like a car or smokestack, the mosquito identifies secondary attractants like heat, lactic acid or water vapour. These are all produced by humans as a result of respiration and muscle activity, and are released into the air from human breath and skin.

Mind you, you cant blame the mozzies for being attracted to young wet girls wearing sphagetti strapped t-shirts........... :o

fellas, before you reach for your weapons.

Just realise that there are some smart people who work for the Thai government who aren't rabid prudes.

What these people do is set up either powerless ministry's or departments where they stick all these prudes (or 'old heads' in Thai). For most of the year they get to work on useless memo's to each other and get a civil serivce ranking and pension for them which gives them the 'status' that they so desire.

Then every year, just before Songkran, they let them out of the asylum to put out their one spaggetti strap related media release for the year.

Everyone from their PM down nods their head seriously to humour them. Then they are led back into the asylum, and the key is put away until next year when they are let out once more.

This is the funniest thing I have ever heard!

Glad I could make your day BPayette

What a load of old crap this is, typical of the way the tiny Thai mind works. Never mind the poor old farang either, the people bringing millions into the country by way of tourism, they can get bitten all they like. The Thai skin is less attractive to the mosquito anyway, has anybody told them that ?

Why dont they put their energy into ridding the country of mosquito's, clean up the place to stop them breeding. Wipe out the cockroach poulation at the same time would be a good idea. No, that is beyond their comprehension, lets tell the girls to cover up and stop them looking attractive to the foreigner. Is this the real reason behind this ?

Is there anybody out there,

With a daughter between 14- 24???

if so, can we see photos of her in her spaghetti strap top.

(or bikini)

ps 100 years ago Thai women were topless anyway. Why can't we return to this serene state of affairs?

Cause 100 years ago, most men walked around topless also. If we went the whole hog, it would mean you would have to be topless too. And I believe, that is something many people wouldn't want to have to see.

:o

come on guys ENGAGE BRAIN ! how many thai woman have you seen walking around wearing such a thing ? they wouldnt because they would get dark brown shoulders and as we know thats a no-no

if they did wear sucha thing they would have a jacket or cardigan over the thing.

i cant recall seeing a thai woman wearing this on the soi , maybe a child would

Ah, govermments are so good with this stuff. When I was younger, I remember the US gov't telling everyone that LSD would cause permanent chromosome damage and children would be terribly deformed. Totally not true. Totally ineffective, too. For those who had used it, already too late so may as well keep on tripping.

I wonder if the Thai PM learned this technique while studying in the US. He must have had to take a history class.

(or bikini)

ps 100 years ago Thai women were topless anyway. Why can't we return to this serene state of affairs?

Wasn't that the hi-so women or noble women?

...Now we all know that it is the Pregnant Female Mosquito which attacks us.....

So why Mr Prime Minister are you allowing all these females to become pregnant.....surely this is against your moralistic approach....

There must be a minister who you could redeploy to probe the possibility of educating the male mosquito about contraception.......or is it that the female mosquitoes are too provocative and need to cover up?? :o

Ah, govermments are so good with this stuff.  When I was younger, I remember the US gov't telling everyone that LSD would cause permanent chromosome damage and children would be terribly deformed.  Totally not true.  Totally ineffective, too.  For those who had used it, already too late so may as well keep on tripping.

I wonder if the Thai PM learned this technique while studying in the US.  He must have had to take a history class.

Good point - bad example (the mental hospitals of the world are full of those who have taken one too many trips).

But what about Rock and Roll in the 50's and the campaigns to convince all it was the sound of the devil.

Or Elvis only being filmed from the waist up on the Ed Sullivan show (US Tv's most popular show in the 50's and 60's) to stop him from corrupting youthful minds.

Fat lot of good that did.

(or bikini)

or maybe this...................... :o

alm5_50_2003.jpg

(or bikini)

or maybe this...................... :D

alm5_50_2003.jpg

Does The Sun (or even, now, The Guardian) know this girl's address?

If not, just PM me, and I'll promise to tell them :o

Edited by Thomas_Merton

That is a picture of Anna Ohuru, a Japanese p*** star.

How can you write such slander, sir.

Anyone can see this young lady is a university graduate whose only ambition in life is to engage in erudite conversation and other forms of hanky-panky with deserving souls such as myself.

Anyway you are reffering to Anna OhurA Birthdate: 30 May 1980 Height : 157 cm Chest: 100 cm( I ) 39" Waist: 58 cm 23" Hips: 88 cm 35" Blood Type: O Hobby: Reading ,Sport Origin: Hokkaido,,Japan

- not that I know anything about her

Edited by Thomas_Merton

There must be some Thai song playing here, cause it is driving me nutty to butty. Sigh, so the Gov wants spaghetti banned in this country. Well, there goes my wonderful Italian meal. Now have to find something else.

:D:D:D:o:D:D

Not neccessarily la... Many older generations are appalled by the current fashion... Most of the politicians who empatize with the more conservative folks would usually reiterate the mantra--Thailand is a Buddhist Country--whenever they voice their opinions about skimpy fashion. Many politicians are confused types--For example, the same politician who promoted the fashion parade on Sukhumvit featuring models with multicolored hair also have also issued a ban on hair-dying among students (highschool as well as collge students) and earings for male students.

Spaghetti strap girls warned of disease risk

8e22726f58.jpg

Spaghetti Straps issue again.

BANGKOK: -- 

The ministry spokeswoman warned women who showed their shoulders, backs or belly buttons that they could become the victims of such conditions unless they modified their sartorial habits.

She advocated, instead, wearing clothing which covered the skin, and which was in the pale shades that are less attractive to mosquitoes.

--TNA 2005-04-11

Would this spokeswoman be a moslem by any chance? I used to see this kind of thing all the time when I lived in Jakarta, except that the warning was that they should expect to be victims of rape.

(or bikini)

Wasn't that the hi-so women or noble women?

Actually I saw at least 3 women (admittedly over 50 years old) walking around bare-breasted in the small village I stayed at in Isaan last week... nobody blinked an eye. :o

Not a pretty sight BTW. :D