British Couple Subjected To Vile 'clockwork Orange' Style Sex Attack Read More: Http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1231589/british-cou

monsieurhappy

despite of the ordeal, if they wanted justice, they should stay in thailand and help police with their investigation or even try to find the offenders by themselves

Yes that would be wise. After suffering such a brutal ordeal and having already said the police couldnt give a toss, then they should go looking for these psychopathic nutters themselfs. What are you on?

Edited by rabcbroon

find them and point to police

So the Thai police are not the best people to find them then :) You know - it is the sort of thing police do, investigate and find the criminals. No - oh well :D

So if you so happened to be forced to watch you wife being rapped by a bunch of nutters in some developing country then you would just feel like playing detecetive. Do you really think like this :D

Edited by rabcbroon

if i were them i would just want to get the hel_l away from the country. they said police not care nor our Great British embassey (suprise suprise). what else could they do. they also comment people will not beleive our story well those of us who live here will beleive it.

shame you cannot leave your drink unattended but i even take mine to the loo with me and never let it out of sight.