When A Moderator Is Also A Poster Is That Not A Conflict Of Interest

jazzbo

You can question the accuracy of a fellow Member's post or disagree with his/her opinion but when the Poster is also a Moderator must one maintain a different decorum? What happens when you differ with a Moderator's post or prove them wrong and then they decide to delete your post and claim Moderator privileges?

... and while I am at it, how come so few if any Moderators have chosen to provide any personal profile information as to why the accuracy of their posts or substance of their opinions should be taken more seriously than any one else's?

From my understanding of going ons here @ thai visa, if a moderator is actively involved in a debate on the forum then he or she generally doesnt moderate on that same thread.

What on earth is going on in your mind to think that the moderators have to put something in their person profile information to justify that their posts should be taken more seriously than others. If a moderator expresses his view or opinon in a post, thats not the gospil, just their personal opinion.

I find this a very strange thread jazzbo, what on earth have you been taking?

From my understanding of going ons here @ thai visa, if a moderator is actively involved in a debate on the forum then he or she generally doesnt moderate on that same thread.

What on earth is going on in your mind to think that the moderators have to put something in their person profile information to justify that their posts should be taken more seriously than others. If a moderator expresses his view or opinon in a post, thats not the gospil, just their personal opinion.

I find this a very strange thread jazzbo, what on earth have you been taking?

nothing over the counter. :)

Jazzbo. If you have any issues with Moderation policy or individual actions the open forum is not the place for it.

Please contact support[at]thaivisa.com

Forum Rule..

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy