Is Double / Triple Glazing Available In Thailand

narkeddiver

Hi all,

If it helps please visit www.pvcphuket.com for details on double glazing pdf files on the site ,( We actually cover all of Thailand through distributors ).

We have been very fortunate to have recently completed the installation for the private residence of the British Ambassador in Bangkok for this very reason ( sound insulation ) along with numerous Hotels / Condominiums etc.. throughout Thailand.

If any member has a specific question they need answering please send us an e-mail and we would be happy to help.

Kind Regards

The PSD Team

• 1 month later...

If the O.P. is not in a rush or if other people are planning to build or considering an upgrade to existing windows I think it is well worth your time to spend a day at the next Architect Expo in Bangkok at Impact Center. You can see the actual products in one building of at least six different window firms. They will have Thai staff who actually understand and speak English to answer your questions and if you bring a copy of your "window plans" or "building plan" to leave with them they can send you written price quotes on the actual products you see and examine in person. You will see a WIDE variety of prices for perhaps very similar windows. It is free to attend April 30th to May 5th. Check out the web site. I have nothing to do with this show, except the regret I did not attend a year PRIOR to building my home. It has been worthwhile to attend for me the past two years, but it would have been even more beneficial if I had attended in 2007.

http://www.architectexpo.com/home/page.php?a=1&n=203 You might bookmark the web site as it is not yet up to speed.

All sorts of building materials, many different "home builders" and a far wider choice of quality vendors than you would see at a Home Pro Expo or Home Works Expo. You can purchase some items at this show, but there is no pressure, it is aimed at the "architect and builder" clients.

There are very BASIC items to build a home as well as HIGH END items on display as indicated in this blog about the 2009 Expo:

"From home automation to personal spas, luxury is hitting hard when it comes to the household. If you're feeling a bit clueless as to what home additions best fit into your lifestyle, checkout the upcoming Architect Expo 2009 at Impact Muang Thong Thani, Challenger Hall 1-3.

As well as featuring hundreds of suppliers of local and imported home materials, the fair also shows the newest features in home theater technology and home automation. Want the coffee pot to start itself in the morning? How about a central sound system throughout your house? It's not as difficult as you might think. Visit the Merten, Bticino, and Clipsal booths for more information.

We also recommend you check out the bath and kitchen section. Some of the top brands will exhibit their signature products. Like ToTo's Neorest, which they tote as the world's most advanced toilet. You'll also see personal steam showers and whirlpool spas, sure to take the edge off a hard day.

This show is not to be missed by new home owners or those ready to re-do their crib. Visitor registration required, entry is free of charge"