Visit "friends/fiancee" Non-o - Which Consulates?

What about USA consulates??? Which are friendlier to "imm "O" requests based on friends-fiance,ect

It seems that every consulate/embassy in North America specifically states on thier respective websites that Non-0's cannot be obtained unless you're married to a Thai.

What about USA consulates??? Which are friendlier to "imm "O" requests based on friends-fiance,ect

Try the Thai General Consulate in Portland - Call Ms. Mary Wheeler by phone and ask if you can get a Non-O with multiple entries based on visiting friends. A friend of mine who lives in Alaska has just got one - as a matter of fact he is on his way here (Thailand) as we speak. Here is the Portland's Consulate Info:

Our office is open from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

Monday through Thursday

Mary Wheeler - Consular Assistant

You may contact us by phone at 503-221-0440,

fax - 503-221-0332

I forgot to ask my friend what bases did he apply his Non-Imm-O on? (Retirement or Visiting Friend) - but he told me that Ms. Wheeler was very friendly and helpful - so that's a start :-) - Please report back to us with your result - Good luck.

E Mail removed as per Forum Rules. You can find it on their Website Here Lite Beer.

Edited by Lite Beer
E Mail Removed.

Try the Thai General Consulate in Portland - Call Ms. Mary Wheeler by phone and ask if you can get a Non-O with multiple entries based on visiting friends. A friend of mine who lives in Alaska has just got one - as a matter of fact he is on his way here (Thailand) as we speak. Here is the Portland's Consulate Info:

Our office is open from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

Monday through Thursday

Mary Wheeler - Consular Assistant

You may contact us by phone at 503-221-0440,

fax - 503-221-0332

I forgot to ask my friend what bases did he apply his Non-Imm-O on? (Retirement or Visiting Friend) - but he told me that Ms. Wheeler was very friendly and helpful - so that's a start :-) - Please report back to us with your result - Good luck.

E Mail removed as per Forum Rules. You can find it on their Website Here Lite Beer.

Great post-will report back for sure