How Does She Feel

How does your significant other feel about sports?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This poll occured to me the other night when my wife called to inform me that Arsenal was playing on TV and i should check to see if we got it in here (we never do). To my suprise i was able to watch them triumph! I got the old lady hooked on football now, even argues over score predictions with me! :o

Like most women, my wife is only interested in the big games i.e World Cup finals,

but is as passionate as anyone during these games( when England are playing)

If Thailand ever qualify for the finals :o I think she would burst into tears with pride.

I have seen her in floods of tears after England were beaten by the Argies in '98.

Since i play football in the expats league in BKK. My missus has slowly began to love the game, She even turns the TV over to the footy when she is watching Thai Tv. The best thing that could have happened since she started watching me play. Very passionite(sp)

My wife tries to understand- but she can only support the team that is winning at that particular time, she cannot end up supporting the loosing team ( if its a draw they are both useless- thai logic or face I dont know.

Last year Arsenal were her favourite team

This Year Chelsea

Next Year ??? (Whoever's winning)