Why Thai Women Marry Foreign Men...

dom samui

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am lucky I have a girl friend who does not like gold and both her and her family only want 100,000 Sinsod Which for a farang is very good Most of the greedy bastards want at least a million.

Only a 100,000 Baht ?

Sorry cant get my head around paying the sinsod. Each to their own I guess. I paid zero, and thai wife's family didnt ask for any. Even her sister married a German, he paid nothing. Havent met to many Thai guys who paid it either.

Saying that one of my clients was asked for 400k night before wedding in Surin for her family. He refused as he was already taking care of her 2 children she had with a Thai guy, the family would not let up, so he walked away. Sad as now the kids will struggle over her familes greed.

The Sin Sod is well explained on this forum. Take a look and then maybe you will get your head around paying it.

My wife's nephew (Thai) got married recently and his Sin Sod was 60,000 baht plus 3baht of gold. He will not be getting it back - well not directly anyway.

Please, stop picking on Thai women.

All the bad things said about them are true. But what about our stinking West?

The institution of marriage has outlived itself. 'Until the death us part' means now until one of two wants a divorce. But this is not a real problem. The real problems are many. And cut very deep. Women marry for money, security, family. Men marry for 'love', or rather lust. Women think with their heads, men - with their balls. And pay for this later.

There is no equality (never has been). Legally, women have more rights. Children are always awarded to them. Why? Houses are coming with the children. Sounds fair,... but how many of these are your own? Women have sex for better offspring. How many husbands do fit this bill genetically?

Men can not be, do or feel the same way. This is a biological fact. A man must feel 'lust' and have an erection. A woman does not. This explains why there are so many marriages for money, with statistics favouring women.

Anything else is crap, based on personal experiences, whether good or bad. :D

Can this situation be changed? Not the physiological aspects. The social ones? Perhaps. Introduce Marriage licencing. Valid for, say, 3 years. Renewable only upon both parties application. Remove children from the divorce disputes, by making all offspring of broken marriages wards of state. Introduce compulsory fair prenaptual contracts (maintaining 'status quo' at the point of marriage). And no maintenance to either party....

Questions. 1. How many people will want to marry on these conditions?

2. Do YOU want such changes?

3. What do the unemployed lawyers and judges do?

:):D:D To make this really short: REMOVE MONEY FROM SEX ISSUES!

Bad things said are said against bad women. Most Thai women are not bad women.

• 4 weeks later...

No one is picking on Thai women. What Notanidiot2 is trying to get at is watch out for the con artists and the forums that inadvertently (through political correctness ) support the charlatan attitude.

Also the person who made this video was a British women. So one can say it's biased or sexist.

If you look carefully at what Notanidiot2 is saying

I get the feeling that this guy is does not like Thai-Bride agencies and women who marry men who are not from their own country I don’t think he is actually attacking Thai women or Thai people.

Quotes from Notanidiot2 blog

“I am warning BRITISH MEN about the double-dealing and ghastly behaviour of Thai women who use dating and introductory/Marriage agencies.

All that these women want is your money. These women do not love you and never will.

It is all a big confidence trick.

The agencies are conning you.

The Thai girls are conning you.

Do not believe these evil scumbag women and Falang agency men, it is a conspiracy.

Once you have signed that marriage document all your money will disappear slowly.

The average divorce in the UK will cost you £15,000 and the rest (ancillary relief).

There are very few websites that warn (especially British men) from these evil doers.

However be warned there are many UK VISA forum websites that encourage British men to marry and bring in foreign wives. Do not trust these biased forums as they are narrow-minded beyond belief.

And

“This is a serious warning about marrying Thai woman via the Internet and Bride agencies. They are all a bunch of liars. Do not marry a Thai girl via these agencies they will cheat you big time. They are not genuine people. They are all rip off merchants. The girls and the agencies

You have been warned.”

And

“20,000 Thai women will marry foreign husband this year, WHY?

Because they hate their own country

Because they hate their own Thai men

Because they can send money home to ma

Because they get foreign passport

Because once they get foreign passport they can then bring in more of their own people

Thai girls who live in Thailand marry a Thai man are descent good Thai people.

Thai girls who marry foreigner from Internet dating and Bride agencies are ********* scumbags

Anybody who marries Thai woman from Internet will get their <deleted> chewed

These Thai girls are not genuine”

No one is picking on Thai women. What Notanidiot2 is trying to get at is watch out for the con artists and the forums that inadvertently (through political correctness ) support the charlatan attitude.

Also the person who made this video was a British women. So one can say it's biased or sexist.

If you look carefully at what Notanidiot2 is saying

I get the feeling that this guy is does not like Thai-Bride agencies and women who marry men who are not from their own country I don't think he is actually attacking Thai women or Thai people.

Quotes from Notanidiot2 blog

"I am warning BRITISH MEN about the double-dealing and ghastly behaviour of Thai women who use dating and introductory/Marriage agencies.

All that these women want is your money. These women do not love you and never will.

Do not believe these evil scumbag women and Falang agency men, it is a conspiracy.

Once you have signed that marriage document all your money will disappear slowly.

The average divorce in the UK will cost you £15,000 and the rest (ancillary relief).

There are very few websites that warn (especially British men) from these evil doers.

However be warned there are many UK VISA forum websites that encourage British men to marry and bring in foreign wives. Do not trust these biased forums as they are narrow-minded beyond belief.

And

"This is a serious warning about marrying Thai woman via the Internet and Bride agencies. They are all a bunch of liars. Do not marry a Thai girl via these agencies they will cheat you big time. They are not genuine people. They are all rip off merchants. The girls and the agencies

You have been warned."

And

"20,000 Thai women will marry foreign husband this year, WHY?

Because once they get foreign passport they can then bring in more of their own people

Thai girls who live in Thailand marry a Thai man are descent good Thai people.

Thai girls who marry foreigner from Internet dating and Bride agencies are ********* scumbags

Anybody who marries Thai woman from Internet will get their <deleted> chewed

These Thai girls are not genuine"

Anybody who marries Thai woman from Internet will get their <deleted> chewed....

I seem to have missed out on the opportunity....should have used the internet... :D:D:)

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm over-simplifying the issue, but the way I see it is;

A. No woman wants to marry a pauper.

B. You can never tell what is going through somebody's mind when you have a relationship with them. Their motives may always be hidden.

C. If a woman's options for marriage material consist of uneducated men over-fond of alcohol, on a low income, who can blame them if they look elsewhere?

I think the above points apply to women anywhere, and Thai women are no different.

Women marry for money, security, family. Men marry for 'love', or rather lust. Women think with their heads, men - with their balls. And pay for this later.

So women do not love men in your world then, what a load of rubbish, and men most definitely do not marry for lust (there are far too many BG around for ones desire to be quenched)

You sir are talking out of your posterior

Women are women, regardless of nationality.

Very true but why are there so many Thai dating/marriage agencies websites (hundreds of thousands of them)?

There are very few Saudi marriage web sites with Saudi women advertising themselves on and the same could be said for most nationalities.

Only the ones that hang around in bars and advertise themselves on international marriage/dating sites which is quite a lot.

"Without money, there is no love."

This video clip shows a cynical and condescending view of Thai women.

I actually believe that Notanidot2 is trying to get across that there are many economical migrants who think that the west is a better place for them so these ladies are trying to con their way into the west by using marriage a means to get a British/ American passport

Most of you guys live in Thailand and understand Thai culture, to the western man who see many websites telling them about how wonderful Thai women are etc (most full of bull) one can be easily drawn into the con/conspiracy.

Notanidiot2 is trying to stop this con/conspiracy.

That's a never ending debate with no definite answer. We are all different people and so are they.

I personally saw the "evolution" of a normal thai girl working hard for peanuts in bangkok. She is now a hardened bargirl, already divorced and in search of another farang. I don't like the change because IMO she has some bad influence on my wife. But what can you do about it ?

• 2 weeks later...

“I am warning BRITISH MEN about the double-dealing and ghastly behaviour of Western women who use dating and introductory/Marriage agencies.

“This is a serious warning about marrying Western woman via the Internet and Bride agencies. They are all a bunch of liars. Do not marry a Western girl via these agencies they will cheat you big time. They are not genuine people. They are all rip off merchants. The girls and the agencies

You have been warned.”

And

“20,000 Western women will marry foreign husband this year, WHY?

These Western girls are not genuine”

Why the double standard on this forum ?

So women do not love men in your world then, what a load of rubbish, and men most definitely do not marry for lust (there are far too many BG around for ones desire to be quenched)

You sir are talking out of your posterior

You are the one saying that Thai women have no hearts, and dont want their own family or kids. Do they just want to sit in some big house in the US by themselves ? Is that what you think the end goal is for these girls ?

Very true but why are there so many Thai dating/marriage agencies websites (hundreds of thousands of them)?

There are very few Saudi marriage web sites with Saudi women advertising themselves on and the same could be said for most nationalities.

You are specifically pointing out here that Thai women are not just looking for farang men because they are poor because like you said, if that was true then why isn't there an equal amount of Bosnian women or other poor nationalities looking for wealthier men ?

Only the ones that hang around in bars and advertise themselves on international marriage/dating sites which is quite a lot.

Just because some undereducated girl thinks she is in a relationship with a good partner that turns out to be a poor loser doesn't make her a bad person to dump him. How was she supposed to know that the farang she was with was really just a loser ? She was lead to believe that the guy was wealthy or at least a step up from a Thai guy. I feel sorry for allot of these girls that think they are making a prudent decision by finding a farang partner just to realize that allot of farangs are not actually a step up from Thai guys and that most farang wealth is just a charade.

I actually believe that Notanidot2 is trying to get across that there are many economical migrants who think that the west is a better place for them so these ladies are trying to con their way into the west by using marriage a means to get a British/ American passport

So Thai girls are just evil capitalists that never want their own kids, never want their own family ?

Most of you guys live in Thailand and understand Thai culture, to the western man who see many websites telling them about how wonderful Thai women are etc (most full of bull) one can be easily drawn into the con/conspiracy.

Most full of bull ? Thai women deliver. Almost every relationship gone bad with them is because some delusional farang has a young beautiful girl that is way out of his league.

1) Marry/date girls only from the top schools (or graduates of the top schools)... Chula, Thammasat, Abac, Kasetsart, Bangkok U., etc...

2) Make sure they pay for you half the time, even if it's for something lesser... ex. if you pay for a nice dinner, they pay for dessert at a nice place (Ex. Haagen Dasz, or at least Svensen's etc.) or they pay for the movie.

You then most probably won't have a problem of the Thai girl going for you for your money, they might even have more money than you (or at least their family might). And it definitely ain't true that all these girls are "spoiled" brats either.

(watch the "exceptions" group start attacking very soon... :D )

*However, if you do marry, it is acceptable for them to ask 200,000 to 1 Million or more and it ain't because they need your money. In fact, at this level, the less the family needs the money, the more you pay (due to status). I've been to these weddings and that's really what the Thai groom pays.

Yeah, only marry girls from Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Sorbonne etc etc

Get them to pay for ice cream...

I can see that working :):D

RAZZ

Almost every relationship gone bad with them is because some delusional farang has a young beautiful girl that is way out of his league. Yes... and as posted on the Bangkok Forum: I know ALL about Thai women...

To (greatly) paraphrase Churchill: Never have those who knew so little posted so much.

Almost every relationship gone bad with them is because some delusional farang has a young beautiful girl that is way out of his league. Yes... and as posted on the Bangkok Forum: I know ALL about Thai women...

To (greatly) paraphrase Churchill: Never have those who knew so little posted so much.

:):D:D:D LOL

"Its all of the old guys that get burned by young girls that say that. If those old guys actually picked a girl close to their own league then there would be less problems but they are too stupid for that."

Close to their own league ......... a concept instilled into western men by western women.

Why shouldn't an old guy have a young wife?

Men can procreate almost all their lives, women can only do it until about 45, this seems to me to show a biological imperative for men to have much younger lovers.

I am one of those "old guys", I have a much younger wife with little education, it really doesn't matter to me.

Do I want a stimulating conversation over dinner with a wrinkly old hag my own age, or would I rather have a cuddle with a preyy girl half my age ........

In fact, trying to find a girl anywhere in the world at an equal educational level to myself would be almost impossible.

Plenty of farm girls daughters and factory girls daughters in the UK, popping babies at age 16, I am sure this is true all over the western world.

The Thai educational system does not appear to be very effective (IMHO)

After having a chat with a young Thai lady who had just recieved her Masters degree in "History of Politics" from a Thai university, I was amazed to find out she had no idea about such people as Gaddafi, Idi Amin, Reagan, etc. Yet my friend from the UK (retired bricklayer) could give an opinion on such personages. One wonders how one would go about finding someone who attended a Thai educational establishment who had an actual equivalent education to someone fairly well educated from the western world (or even a bricklayer).

PS.

Her English skills were very good, much better than my Thai skills (but then I also know a hill tribe girl who learned good spoken English in less than 1 year and she can't read or write)

Edited by sarahsbloke

"Its all of the old guys that get burned by young girls that say that. If those old guys actually picked a girl close to their own league then there would be less problems but they are too stupid for that."

Close to their own league ......... a concept instilled into western men by western women.

Why shouldn't an old guy have a young wife?

Men can procreate almost all their lives, women can only do it until about 45, this seems to me to show a biological imperative for men to have much younger lovers.

I am one of those "old guys", I have a much younger wife with little education, it really doesn't matter to me.

Do I want a stimulating conversation over dinner with a wrinkly old hag my own age, or would I rather have a cuddle with a preyy girl half my age ........

In fact, trying to find a girl anywhere in the world at an equal educational level to myself would be almost impossible.

Plenty of farm girls daughters and factory girls daughters in the UK, popping babies at age 16, I am sure this is true all over the western world.

The Thai educational system does not appear to be very effective (IMHO)

After having a chat with a young Thai lady who had just recieved her Masters degree in "History of Politics" from a Thai university, I was amazed to find out she had no idea about such people as Gaddafi, Idi Amin, Reagan, etc. Yet my friend from the UK (retired bricklayer) could give an opinion on such personages. One wonders how one would go about finding someone who attended a Thai educational establishment who had an actual equivalent education to someone fairly well educated from the western world (or even a bricklayer).

PS.

Her English skills were very good, much better than my Thai skills (but then I also know a hill tribe girl who learned good spoken English in less than 1 year and she can't read or write)

My main point is that you are taking a bigger chance if your wife is much younger or much hotter. I don't care how intelligent my wife or GF is either, that has nothing to do with it. If guys wife has allot more sex appeal then he does, then she knows she can do better and the temptation is there. Thats where allot of these relationships run into trouble. Relationships where both people have equal sex appeal have the best chance of working out because both people are as good as each can do.

If your a 5 and your wife is a 10 then you are playing with fire. Do you really think leagues don't matter ? 4's can marry 9's ? Your dreaming, leagues are part of biology, its not something western women started.

Edited by sokal

(sarahsbloke @ 2010-03-19 14:49:37.......snip

oh & yet another one with a chip about western women, I see you are new to the forum so I'll give you the standard freindly line; Keep any issues you have with white women off this forum, there is no place for them here.

FYI the poster you quoted is a white male so that "attitude" clearly has sweet FA to do with western women. Find a new record as that one got broken here along time ago :)

If you take the trouble to look at the youtube channel that this video is on you'll find that it's a general diatribe against Thai women in general. A quote:

"I am warning BRITISH MEN about the double-dealing and ghastly behaviour of Thai women who use dating and introductory/Marriage agencies.

Stickman Bangkok appears to be more truthful then others.

However be warned there are many UK VISA forum websites that encourage British men to marry and bring in foreign wives. Do not trust these biased forums as they are narrow-minded beyond belief."

This goes for all farangs and for all women all over the world, not only Brits and not only Thai ladies.

Desperate farangs who think they can find a wife for life on internet or via an agency WILL be cheated; not the slightest doubt about that.

I really find these derogatory threads demonizing Thai women not only tiresome but racist.

As with any country, culture or ethnic background, there are good and bad and if you can't make posts that stay within the rules then not only will your post be deleted, you will be warned and this thread closed.

So, a not so gentle reminder of the forum rules that you all agreed to follow when you signed on to this forum:

In using Thai Visa I agree:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

(sarahsbloke @ 2010-03-19 14:49:37.......snip

oh & yet another one with a chip about western women, I see you are new to the forum so I'll give you the standard freindly line; Keep any issues you have with white women off this forum, there is no place for them here.

FYI the poster you quoted is a white male so that "attitude" clearly has sweet FA to do with western women. Find a new record as that one got broken here along time ago :)

What is wrong with the post by sarahsbloke ?

I only noticed some minor typos such as: “Its” instead of “It is” or “It ’s” (in the quoted text), “preyy” instead of “pretty” and “recieved” instead of “received”.

I fully agree with what he says about the Thai educational system.

Ask the average Thai university student to find a place on a globe or to find a (Thai) word in a (Thai) dictionary and you will see.

Sorry, if that is difficult for you to accept.