Uk Flight

jim1563

I just checked prices on flights to the UK with Emirates and my son who is under 2 was shown as being charged 10% of the fare I was quoted. Still that came out far better than EVA, I have already booked a discounted fare using some of my FFP mileage which cost 20,000 + Taxes online as the call centre told me to do and then called back to add my son to the booking and was then quoted 19,500 to take my son with me! How is that 10% of my fare, they claim their rules state it is 10% of a full price 1 year fare which is 130,000, so where they plucked 19,500 out of the air i've no idea.

Completely shafted now, no way I can afford to pay another 20,000 to take my son with me on EVA, anyone know any other airlines which are free for under 2s before we have to cancel the Christmas trip?

Martin

Eva never used to charge me from LHR-BKK - LHR. Maybe their policy changed. Who knows. Short story is, if you want to take your son then you may have to pay. I am not sure who the cheapest is, maybe you need to search yourself to get the correct fare rather than supposed fares. Good luck and have a good trip.