Post-grad Studies In Thailand

L33tsp33k

Hello, knowledgeable friends!

I currently teach in Bangkok, and am interested in obtaining my masters' degree in some form of education (i.e curriculum, teaching). I would like to do so in Thailand, particularly while I am working as a teacher. My questions are:

-does anyone know of a program affiliated with a university in another country (preferably the US/UK/Aus) that can be at least partially completed in Thailand?

-are there any programs in Thailand that would have a good reputation if I was to return to the States?

Many thanks!

Buffalo State University (SUNY) seems to have some agreements with local institutions here in Thailand to take some classes in Thailand that can be used towards you Masters

NIST - Buffalo State (SUNY)

Another Link for Buffalo State (SUNY)

I found the below contact information and pic on the linked websites...

To register for a course or get additional information about our program, please contact us via e-mail ([email protected]) or directly at (66)-(0)2-635-0112

Nikolaus Mische, Ph.D.

Director

Buffalo State College

Program Development East Asia

Edited by CWMcMurray

Buffalo State University (SUNY) seems to have some agreements with local institutions here in Thailand to take some classes in Thailand that can be used towards you Masters

NIST - Buffalo State (SUNY)

Another Link for Buffalo State (SUNY)

I found the below contact information and pic on the linked websites...

To register for a course or get additional information about our program, please contact us via e-mail ([email protected]) or directly at (66)-(0)2-635-0112

Nikolaus Mische, Ph.D.

Director

Buffalo State College

Program Development East Asia

Thank you so much! I am looking into it now.

Mission College up in Muak Klek (near Saraburi) has a masters program in Education and is affiliated with several colleges in the US including Loma Linda and Washington State.

Whether you would be comfortable attending it is another matter, it has religious affiliation and while students are not required to be Christian (majority in fact are Thai Buddhists), attendance at weekly religious services is mandatory, strict no alcohol/tobacco rules etc.

Very affordable though.

I think you could do most of your course work there and then finish up at one of the US affiliates thereby getting degree from the latter

• 1 year later...