Strange Lights In Bangkok, Ufo Or Scientific Phenomena?

BigWheelMan

I watched a report on channel 3 news 30 minute ago.

They said these objects could not be detected on radar and as yet are still a mystery.

CNN REPORT

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-369646

Also been shown on various Thai news channels.

An eyewitness account:

Here's what happened earlier: People on the street were all looking up. When asked what they were looking at they replied, UFO. When I stepped outside on the ground floor of our building, Mitkorn Mansion, and looked to the east, the skies above the Golden Land Building, at first I couldn't see anything, as the sky was a light grey. When my staff told me to look carefully, suddenly I saw one round whitish light, maybe a tinge of yellow, and maybe 3 or 4 littler "stars" to the left of it, and suddenly those lights faded out and to the right of the original round light, I saw a whole bunch of littler stars now to the right of it, and at times, could see both sides together (lots of fade in fade out).

One of our tenants just arrived home, and was also standing on our front entrance, and began to look at the sky. Suddenly there were at least 10 lights at the same time, and the ones on the right started to disperse, and the ones on the left seemed to be making a sort of circular formation, like a letter C but not as round, and we all saw that some of the lights were moving rapidly at that point. Finally the ones on the right became less visible, and I saw something look like a fine white line (like one light moved fast) for a short distance, then, I saw the original one, which at this time the tenant started to call it "the leader", and one other one on the right. Then we could see no more.

Edited by BigWheelMan

I saw these lights. I was on Sukhumvit Soi 8 and saw everyone looking up so I looked up as well. The lights looked like stars but at that time of day (1745) you can't see any stars (other than the sun). Over a span of a few minutes several more lights appeared and made a somewhat oval shape. In total there were about 8-10 lights.

These were definately not meteors and were not airplanes since most of them were stationary. I did focus in on one group of three lights and noticed one of them moving but the other two were not. Then, a few minutes later the lights were gone and everyone went about their business.

Basically, no idea what these lights were but it was very odd to see.