Looking for thai lady

:o I have been to LOS 5 times in past year, courted on internet at least 50 beautiful Thai ladies with pictures better than previous web site. Dated at least 10 of them slept with 4 all GTG. All 10 were between 25 and 35 and I am 59 years old. All of them wanted to get married ( whoops I forgot my first internet love, was 45 yo and still a virgin) We had a torid on line love affair that soured the first day I met her. At least I got a sour taste in my mouth, she proposed, I ran. Yes, she still is a virgin.

I've probably had P4P with 100 Thai ladies and will with 100 more before I settle down. I can tell you the best sex and best loving relationship comes from choosing face to face your lady love, whether for a night, week, month, or lifetime you need to do a one on one personal interview.

Bottom line, dont fall in love on internet, set up interview ok, but with eyes wide open, or even better just go and pick from the thousands of beautiful ladies who want a Farang to love them as much as they love him.

My current lady (26 yo sweetheart that I have been dating since March) I met walking into a caberet at hotel I was staying at in Udon Thani as I traveled around Thailand. :D

:o

Actually I agree you must see in person to tell. So, stay home the first after noon drinking beer all day. Attend the last evening "Ladyboy" Show nearest your hotel.

Take the Tuk Tuk home with one back to the hotel, wake up the next morning and help him shave before he leaves.

Bud