Glitterman Speaks About Pattaya's Tourism

glitterman

Only yesterday i was filmed on my round for the international Travel channel to help promote pattaya's tourism .[hopefully on telly in march]. Usually On my daily one and a half hour round i am photographed every twenty seconds, by every nationality, with every form of camera, from the roadside,cars,mopeds, backs of taxis and large coaches full of Japanese tourists. These thousands of photos, videos, national and international newspapers and telly news, and even simple word of mouth have directly or indirectly done alot for pattaya's tourism.

Many people ask me that because im a tourist attraction do i get any special visa treatment or Thai grants, The answer is ''no, never, but i wish they would''.i have to keep flying of to Laos to get a tourist visa, usually through an agent and often costing over 20,000 baht [without the extentions].Also i have never made one single baht from being the glitter/golden man [newspapers and telly never pay]. so i dont make money i lose it,the feathers on the show bike alone cost over 5000 baht at 300 baht each, alkaline batteries for the cassetteplayer have to be replaced every two weeks costing 1000 baht a month,ect ect ect , but thats all okay as im very rich, but not as rich as my uncle who the media put him as the seventh wealthiest man in England with 1.6 billion, yes thats billion and not million english pounds. .

Look after your tourist attraction Pattaya and realise that i am the most photographed expat in the history of Thailand. the royal glitterman hath spoken, or i may just decide to hang up my hat, call it a day and kill off my glitterman creation, just like a good friend of mine the rockstar David Bowie killed of his alter ego Ziggy Stardust in the 70s. Yes thats what ill do..............And so the golden glitterman, the last of the dreamers picked up his bag of secrets and journied up the mountainside far above the clouds and nothing was ever heard of him again, except for the sound of his six bycycle horns.

glitterman.

Have you considered investing in rechargeable batteries, or does the concept of recharging offend your sensibilities? Also, as you are a militant opponent of television, why do you consent to be used in this way, as another filler for the boob tube? It seems an extreme contradiction, my Lord.

Edited by Jingthing

We have yet to receive confirmation that the poster named Glitterman is the real Glitterman. Lets keep that in mind until we find out the truth. I could call myself the Pope here, wouldn't make it real.

Edited by Jingthing

:)

WHOA (and a half!!)... Glitterman! Can you pul-ease jai yen yen, take it easy, and sabai sabai a little bit?

I mean, we all love you. And we love to see you bicycling around town, a Pattaya goodwill ambassador for all to see. And, it is true that it is we, your peers & admirers, who have put you on a pedestal as someone to look up to- a man on the side of good, not evil, in this less than perfect place we all live in.

So now what? Can you rise to the occasion of your fame and use it to show the kindness, tolerance and caring we all have come to expect from you, our own local super hero? We, your faithful fans, believe you can. And it's understandable: surely, this new-found acclaim is a heady thing for a previously private person like yourself. And like so many of us, maybe your posts only show everone that you're human, and very much aware of and sensitive to the wild and wooly ways of Pattaya, all around us.

Living here in Pattaya can, at best, teach us all the value of virtues such as patience, tolerance and peaceful coexistence. At worst, it can change us to where we lose our optimism and hopeful outlook. Let us all stay on the side of good, not evil. And accept our fellow man as we accept ourselves to be: imperfect, but continually striving to get it right...

:D

PS- If, as others have suggested, you are indeed not The (real) Glitterman, then... Never mind! And please cut it out!

Edited by Michaelaway

Have you considered investing in rechargeable batteries, or does the concept of recharging offend your sensibilities? Also, as you are a militant opponent of television, why do you consent to be used in this way, as another filler for the boob tube? It seems an extreme contradiction, my Lord.

That, plus maybe a small electric generator rigged to your glittermobile's drive train. You might never need to charge the batteries off of the power grid.

Isn't this all getting a bit silly now? Alcohol then Television, then Mental Health, then Music, now Tourism?

Message to Glitterman/Goldman why not contribute to existing topics, such as food and drink in Pattaya etc. etc. it would be interesting to hear your views.

Your perpetual overbearingly-egotistical posts are becoming tiresome.

Nobody cares about your massive wealth or cares much for your celebrity name-dropping.

Thanks!

P.S. I am actually beginning to hope that you are not the goldman/cyclist now, because it would destroy my kind-felt opinions covering perhaps six years +

Edited by syd barrett

Isn't this all getting a bit silly now? Alcohol then Television, then Mental Health, then Music, now Tourism?

Message to Glitterman/Goldman why not contribute to existing topics, such as food and drink in Pattaya etc. etc. it would be interesting to hear your views.

Nobody cares about your massive wealth or cares much for your celebrity name-dropping.

Thanks!

P.S. I am actually beginning to hope that you are not the goldman/cyclist now.

Indeed, well said Syd.

Time to get on ur bike glitterlad.

Thanks!

P.S. I am actually beginning to hope that you are not the goldman/cyclist now, because it would destroy my kind-felt opinions covering perhaps six years +

well said Syd

i hope he is not the guy too

he has certainly gone down in my estimation if he is........

lets have a poll as to wether he is or he isnt the real deal!

wheres Jingthing when you need him?

:D

I mean, we all love you.

Thats taking things a bit far, lets face it about 3 milliseconds after this person 'gliterwhat'? stops pedalling, he will be forgotten, thats what happens & who cares.

So, what was this thread all about then? :)

Well, I for one do care. Everytime Glitterman passes by, my heart is lifted a little bit, and it feels good to be alive. There are many other people who feel the same way.

This is utter bucking follocks. The true Glitterman has been cycling roung Pattaya for bluddy years and suddenly this wannabee cretin starts spouting off on ThaiVisa. If this is the real Glitterman then I am the Archangel Gabriel.

Couldnt agree more,or at least i hope this idiot isnt him.

This is utter bucking follocks. The true Glitterman has been cycling roung Pattaya for bluddy years and suddenly this wannabee cretin starts spouting off on ThaiVisa. If this is the real Glitterman then I am the Archangel Gabriel.

I just arrived in Pattaya a few weeks ago and have heard a lot about this guy calling himself 'glitterman'. We glitters have been around for a long time although were forced to keep a low profile over the past few years due to the allegations made towards our Gary. When I catch a glimpse of 'glitterman' i will confrim his originality :)

I think we would like confirmation from a more long standing poster, one who is not named GLITTER, but thank you very, very much ...

Remove the beard and sprinkle a little glitter on that hat and i think we have found ourselfs the real glitterman

Edited by doomster

Couldnt agree more,or at least i hope this idiot isnt him.

Well personally I think it is the real him cos...

1) His spelling is so atrocious, it could only belong to a delinquent.

2) His claim to riches is his uncle which is sadly no riches to fame at all.

3) He shows an element of waste that can only go with an arrogance to match it.

4) He clearly would have liked to have gone to Eton and Cambridge but was unable to match the pedigree.

5) So like a good in-bred aristocrat he shows his pedigree while also showing why he has been banished to the depths of humanity.

Is anyone allowed to have two identities on here (except for sponsors)?

Is Glitterman the alter ego of JingThing? Or Weho?

Or me?

I ride the bus, not the bike, dear.

Sure u do JT, is that what they're calling it these days :) .

Can you scratch me down for a vote that this is NOT the real glitterman.