Black Socks With Sandals

thaimate

How about the short, bronzed, aging bloke wearing his little sisters denim shorts? There's one (looks Italian) that I used to see perambulating around the back side of Buddha Hill most mornings. I started perambulating elsewhere because the sight of his meat and two veg all scrunched up inside his tighty little denim shorts was making my morning croissant came back up. Then I saw another wandering around Friendship Store with a the oh-so-tight-and-tiny denim shorts (not cut-offs; these are fully tailored to show male butt cheek) and a shirt unbuttoned to the waist, showing off the obviously shaved and lotioned body and reeking of some cheap aftershave.

Its not the guy with the jet black deyed hair is it ,he looks about 65/70 short shorts ,shirt open to the waist ,parades around trying to look 25. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This photo is from another thread in the Visa section. I think we can all agree that the examples of clothing here should never be seen. Especially that bit about not wearing any "inner wear".

You can show them your G-string to satisfy the 'inner wear' rule. :)

Green socks with red suspender belt. How does that grab you?

For Fcuks sake can't you cretins just let others lead their own lives without you trying to impose your own fascist inspired crap on them. If a man wants to wear socks of any clour with ant other footware is it any <deleted> business of yours? Is your life so devoid of anything approaching meaningfulness that you have to set about people who are just living their life in peace and harmony with the world but they just don't fit into your mold? Thank <deleted> all of mankind doesn't fit your mold otherwise we'd all be single cell swamp creatures.

Even though i wouldnt wear sandals and socks,let these guys get on with life and remember this is Pattaya,we could walk donw soi 7 with a raincoat and wellygogs and still sexy man lol.One of the nice parts about living in Pattaya i havent got to buy designer gear just smart clothes

What was the character that used to inhabit the Monty Python sketches called, the one with the knitted short sleeved pullover, trousers rolled up and knotted handkerchief on his head?

A nice cream safari suit, "cuffs" on the shorts, long socks pulled up to the knees with no wrinkles, a well polished pair of sandals, that's what I always wear and have done for the past 30 years, fashions may change! True style never goes out of fashion :)

Is that the Bermuda look? Loved that look when I visited there a few years ago!!!

craigt... let's not go too far - the Bermuda Look is a fashion statement.... the black socks and sandals that the farang wear here in Pattaya is more like the Bermuda "Don't" Look - (it's a fashion disaster)... :):D Where is Mr. Blackwell when we need him..... :D

Socks with sandals is laughable, but no shirt is appauling. At the beach is understandable, but I've seen shirtless falang inside shopping malls. And just because you're on steroids doesn't make it any more acceptable!

Edited by Millard

Steroids! Is that what caused that huge belly on the shirtless farang in Tesco yesterday? If so, he ought to find another drug! Or at least put a shirt on...PLEASE!!! Now if only those cute Russian gals in Tesco would go topless...that would be interesting...

Green socks with red suspender belt. How does that grab you?

For Fcuks sake can't you cretins just let others lead their own lives without you trying to impose your own fascist inspired crap on them. If a man wants to wear socks of any clour with ant other footware is it any <deleted> business of yours? Is your life so devoid of anything approaching meaningfulness that you have to set about people who are just living their life in peace and harmony with the world but they just don't fit into your mold? Thank <deleted> all of mankind doesn't fit your mold otherwise we'd all be single cell swamp creatures.

A bit close to home for you Phil? :):D

By the way, recently visted HCMC, and was impressed with the very reasonable beer prices but is there any sort of farang bar scene similar to lower Sukhumvit, i.e. Soi 8 pub, Jools, etc.?

I think you will find that wearing socks with jandels/flip-flops is because a lot af people get very sore feet/toes through the friction caused while walkng--especialy people who are not used to wearing them most of the year ---like myself and others from warm climates do---worth at thought ???

Bucko----will be packing mine for the new years Sortie into the L.O.S

Edited by Bucko

I think you will find that wearing socks with jandels/flip-flops is because a lot af people get very sore feet/toes through the friction caused while walkng--especialy people who are not used to wearing them most of the year ---like myself and others from warm climates do---worth at thought ???

you could be right there,but even a nice pair of white ones look better,black looks like they are the ones you always wore to work and have braught those,and your to tight to get new ones :)

People who buy their shoes too small! Trousers too short, shirts too tight etc etc.......

I read somewhere that 90% of men buy shoes that are too small - they think that "breaking in" shoes is normal - buy a size or half a size bigger and all of a sudden all "chafing" problems disappear.

you could be right there,but even a nice pair of white ones look better,black looks like they are the ones you always wore to work and have braught those,and your to tight to get new ones :)

But the black ones don't show the dirt you can wear them for 2 or 3 days!!!! :D

Edited by 473geo

But the black ones don't show the dirt you can wear them for 2 or 3 days!!!! :D

They'd still stink though ....

But the black ones don't show the dirt you can wear them for 2 or 3 days!!!!

They'd still stink though ....

really? they are out in the fresh air....socks stink when they are enclosed in shoes or trainers......in sandals they can last a week!!!!

but then....the non sock wearers would be unaware I guess!!!....... :D

Edited by 473geo

white socks have the advantage that you cannot see the prickly heat powder...that makes them last two weeks without change :D

Ah yes....adaptation of method used on Jocks..... :D .......but you only get a week out of them!!!.... :D

A whole week? i can only get 4 days back to front and inside out ,although i did hear of a guy who could get 5 days once ,dont know how he did it :)

white socks have the advantage that you cannot see the prickly heat powder...that makes them last two weeks without change :D

Ah yes....adaptation of method used on Jocks..... :D .......but you only get a week out of them!!!.... :D

A whole week? i can only get 4 days back to front and inside out ,although i did hear of a guy who could get 5 days once ,dont know how he did it :)

only wear them when you leave the house - in case you get knocked down......hang them on the window ledge at night.... :D

always take them off before you fart!!!

Edited by 473geo