Glitterman Speaks About Grumpy Old Men Expats

glitterman

This city is full of rentable ladies and grumpy old men who feed on these girls, and BUY their friendship, false love, and other such unmentionable services ,thats VERY SAD. There also appears to be many grumpy old men lurking in the shadows of this forum, ready to sink their clicking dentures into any new topic, and tear it apart, especially if it is written by a young royal rebel with a cause, such as me. These grumpy old men are the sort of characters that i would not bother speaking to on the 'outside', so therefore see no more reason waisting money on them in the internet shops. So i have decided to temporarily abandon the forum for a while and concentrate on the better 'outside' audience.

Pattayas rude grumpy old men can and WILL reply to this and it will result in yet another thread closure of the rare behind the scenes look at Pattayas first and only celebrity ,and the most photographed expat in the history of Thailand, in the 'Glitterman speaks' series, exclusive only to THaivisa.com

I wont be reading any replies to this so i wont have your grump old heads executed.....this time. But know this next time you shall be hung, drawn and quartered and your heads be stuck upon a spike on top of the entrance to London Bridge for all to see and the ravens to eat. The royal Glitterman hath spoken.

glitterman.

That some of our members feel offended if someone proclaims that he doesn't drink, watch TV and doesn't pay for sex speaks for itself.

Can we agree here on live and let live? Thanks.

I for one was never offended about such things. The G-man went much further. He went into self righteous holier than thou PREACHING. This is what I do, and all you stupid people who don't behave like me are worthless people. If you were honest, you would admit that as well.

WHAT HE SAYS

I wont be reading any replies to this so i wont have your grump old heads executed.....this time.

But here he is right now lurking about. Again, seriously, it would be interesting to hear from a professional psychiatrist on the behavior of the famous costumed one. I see some strong correlation to the famous EMPEROR NORTON of San Francisco, who claimed he was Emperor of the United States and Protector of the Mexican territories. Like our very own Golden One, he wore funny flashy costumes and also was seen riding a bicycle around town. Unlike GM, he indulged in free drinks offered by the indulgent tavern owners.

Edited by Jingthing

That some of our members feel offended if someone proclaims that he doesn't drink, watch TV and doesn't pay for sex speaks for itself.

Can we agree here on live and let live? Thanks.

I for one was never offended about such things. The G-man went much further. He went into self righteous holier than thou PREACHING. This is what I do, and all you stupid people who don't behave like me are worthless people. If you were honest, you would admit that as well.

agree 100%, this was much more than a persons saying they did not practice certain human traits, it was a blanket and rather indiscriminate attack on persons of advancing age. furthermore, the author is so convinced that only they know best that they are not prepared to read any responses be they from grumpy old men or not

Edited by alant

WHAT HE SAYS
I wont be reading any replies to this so i wont have your grump old heads executed.....this time.

But here he is right now lurking about. Again, seriously, it would be interesting to hear from a professional psychiatrist on the behavior of the famous costumed one.

Are you familiar with the term "Nuts" . Theres plenty of Nuts in Thailand, many of them are imported :)