Never Buy Ticket With Thaifly.com

nautilus

I recently booked a flight from USA to thai. I had 2 layovers , one in narita and one in taiwan. Thaifly never tell me that I would have a layover in narita. There service really sucks! attempted to taklk to a rep about it many times and they really dont care. They said they would email me, never did. They say they will cal me back but never do. The online help is poor as well. They are very stupid people working there and they have no clue about itineary or anything regarding airline travel. Never use thaifly.com so you dont get screwed to!

I recently booked a flight from USA to thai. I had 2 layovers , one in narita and one in taiwan. Thaifly never tell me that I would have a layover in narita. There service really sucks!  attempted to taklk to a rep about it many times and they really dont care. They said they would email me, never did. They say they will cal me back but never do. The online help is poor as well. They are very stupid people working there and they  have no clue about itineary or anything regarding airline travel. Never use thaifly.com so you dont get screwed to!

I had same result with Thai travel agent in NY. So I prefer to book with Korean agent or book directly via website. Korean agent gives very good service. Thai agent will give you Thai style service.

If you are in BKK you can get good service at TVAir bookings in Emporium next to Japanese book store.

• 2 years later...

Well, my point of view is different from yours because I and my family have to travel from Bangkok to USA every year. My younger sister study in US and she has to go back to US to study after summer vacation .Therefore,we have to find a travel company which is reliable,so i asked one of my friend who lives in Chicago about this sort of thing.He recommends me to buy a ticket from Thaifly.com.Because he and some of their friends have to come back to visit their parent in Bangkok as well.

First time, that i used the service of Thaifly.com was in 2006,I was not quite sure about the service of them but it was ok ,i have sent them some inquiry e mail and it took me around a day for their reply .It was ok because i know the different of time zone between state and Thailand.

Their service was really good because they have sent me a confirmation e mail about the correction of name and surname to ensure about the ticket.I think it is really good service which beyond my expectation.

Now,i and my family become steady customer of Thaifly.com and i won't be hesitate to handle their name to all of my friends who live in Thailand and USA.

Paul Keawkomol

Edited by itraveler