Immigration

boogiewoogie

Pretty sure you will have to clear Immigration especially if you have checked baggage, Air Asia will not check you through.

I suppose that it might be possible if Finnair have a transit desk and would be prepared to retrieve your luggage, I have done a similar thing in Hong Kong with Virgin and Thai where my luggage could not be checked through, but never in Thailand.

Think ten hours at Suvarnabhumi would probably test your will to live, but have you checked with Finnair?

Pretty sure you will have to clear Immigration especially if you have checked baggage, Air Asia will not check you through.

I suppose that it might be possible if Finnair have a transit desk and would be prepared to retrieve your luggage, I have done a similar thing in Hong Kong with Virgin and Thai where my luggage could not be checked through, but never in Thailand.

Think ten hours at Suvarnabhumi would probably test your will to live, but have you checked with Finnair?

10 hours would be plenty of time to get to town, have a bit of fun and relax and make your flight.

staying transit for 10 hours would be less than no fun

Is it ok if one of us will go immigration, pick up our baggage, then go back to transit, while others waiting in transit zone?

is it even possible to check in on flight while u in transit zone?

I would suspect not, but I would again suggest you contact Finnair, I agree with "surangw" that 10 hours in transit is less than no fun.

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2637.php

All foreigners who apply for Tourist Visa at the Royal Thai Embassies and the Royal Thai Consulates-General worldwide, including eligible foreigners who apply for Visa on Arrival at designated checkpoints, will be exempted from Tourist Visa fee from 25 June B.E. 2552 (2009) to 4 March B.E. 2553 (2010). Such arrangement is for Tourist Visa only.