We have some land in Pranburi 14 rai and it has a pit dug for water to irrigate the pineapples there, however later |I will be gorwing many palm trees and would like a borehole. No one else seems to have one round there and i see already the water in our pit is already quite low after only 5 weeks of no rain.

No one locally knows anyone who can bore so is it best to ask in BKK. The ground is sandstone so it will be harder than clay etc but not granite.

I read the article on boreholes already but as to where to find a borer?

Its at 50 metres above sea level and 16km from the sea. its on the side of a hill its not flat land.

I don't wish to be pessimistic, but I have drilled a couple of unsuccessful wells in Pranburi for pineapple farms and your location does not sound too promising. If you can send more exact coordinates I can check the general groundwater hydrogeology and previous drilling history on some maps I have prepared by the Groundwater Division of the (old) Department of Mineral Resources.

I don't wish to be pessimistic, but I have drilled a couple of unsuccessful wells in Pranburi for pineapple farms and your location does not sound too promising. If you can send more exact coordinates I can check the general groundwater hydrogeology and previous drilling history on some maps I have prepared by the Groundwater Division of the (old) Department of Mineral Resources.

Thanks I have sent you a "PM"