Indian Restaurants

stuandchris

Thanks for the info Hugh.I really miss a good Indian so I tried a couple from Lady Pies the other day.I had the Chicken Madras and a Chicken Tikka Masala.

Very tasty curries.

I am over from Samui visiting friends in Bang Tao so I am going to take a selection back with me as I cannot find a decent curry back there

They should make it frozen in an eski I hope

I was at Lady P's yesterday and she has a good selection of curries in her freezer. I'm sure if you whipped them in a cool bag/eski with some ice they would stay frozen for several hours. Could you let uncle Hugh know how they travel as I have mates in BK interested.

I was at Lady P's yesterday and she has a good selection of curries in her freezer. I'm sure if you whipped them in a cool bag/eski with some ice they would stay frozen for several hours. Could you let uncle Hugh know how they travel as I have mates in BK interested.

and the "Nan" bread in Jungceylon indian foodstall, is actually piza dough bought frozen at Makro panfried in oil and punctured while frying

I am close to indian home "cooking" :) yummy

BTW, where in Bang Tao is Lady P?

Thanks for the info Hugh.I really miss a good Indian so I tried a couple from Lady Pies the other day.I had the Chicken Madras and a Chicken Tikka Masala.

Very tasty curries.

I am over from Samui visiting friends in Bang Tao so I am going to take a selection back with me as I cannot find a decent curry back there

They should make it frozen in an eski I hope

Curries made it back to Samui OK.Couple of bags of ice in a polystyrene box.Nearly 8 hrs and they were just starting to thaw.

So they should make it to BKK probably with another bag of ice.

Had the jalfrezi last night.

Luverly jubbly