*another Bg Scam Warning*

MJP

That would never work with me. One of my life in Thailand rules is to NEVER be worth more dead than alive.

I put life insurance salesmen, lawyers and politicians in the same category. Used car salesmen are well above that category.

I am with you on this 100% :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are threads trashing bargirls allowed to continue on and on and on. I married a bargirl and she wouldnt scam a fly. Really threads like this are highly offensive to us who have fullfilling lives with bargirls.

It's not bashing. It's just communication of a warning of a scam that is leaving vulnerable people at risk.

You have a fulfilling life . . . with a bar girl? :)

Good for you if this is the case. No really, if you've found happiness and have made someones life better you're a dam_n fine chap in my book. Just take care, okay. Some of them play the long game and you won't know it until it's too late.

another bg scam warning is not bashing..........huh????????????

vulnerable people at risk............you make it sound like these men are mentally retarded. maybe some of them are, but a court needs to decide that.........lol.

i mean who hasnt spent a ton on a dark girl off the farm with 4 kids with a 2nd grade education................ok ok ive never had the pleasure........but others seem to enjoy it :):D:D

Edited by berniefromny

That would never work with me. One of my life in Thailand rules is to NEVER be worth more dead than alive.

I put life insurance salesmen, lawyers and politicians in the same category. Used car salesmen are well above that category.

the way you live gary, i doubt many would even bother with you!

That's right. It's a straight forward warning to look out for if you're an old lonely and vulnerable guy.

There's no harm in that.

Unless you're one of the 0.0000000001% that has made a success of such a relationship, then I reckon you're still in the 'blinkered' years.

If you have made a success of it and I'll put a timescale of 15 years minimum on this, then great. Good for you and I wish you all the best.

That's right. It's a straight forward warning to look out for if you're an old lonely and vulnerable guy.

There's no harm in that.

Unless you're one of the 0.0000000001% that has made a success of such a relationship, then I reckon you're still in the 'blinkered' years.

If you have made a success of it and I'll put a timescale of 15 years minimum on this, then great. Good for you and I wish you all the best.

Not to be defending bar girls but come on how many normal relations survive 15 years. I believe in Holland the divorce rate is 30% or so.

There's no harm in that.

Not to be defending bar girls but come on how many normal relations survive 15 years. I believe in Holland the divorce rate is 30% or so.

Yep, that's true too. Fair enough.

Thai's don't tell Farang when other Thai's are ripping them off. It's an unspoken code.

<deleted>, shall we assume we are generalising with this comment ?

When I visit my sister-in-laws, this is funny . . . they each give me money to take back for Mum.

Now, each of them will give me the money out of sight of the other telling me not to give it to the other sister to give to Mum if she is traveling upcountry with me.

There's trust for you. :)

Why are threads trashing bargirls allowed to continue on and on and on. I married a bargirl and she wouldnt scam a fly. Really threads like this are highly offensive to us who have fullfilling lives with bargirls.

maybe in this instance the culprit was a BG,and so mentioned this in the opener.It could just have easily been a thai lady working in another job,for example"a shop assistant took her farang man down to insurance office to sign life policy and suggested she sign in her name and the old fool said "ok why not".

Sure you'll really be saying that when your wallet is 120,000 bht lighter? I very much doubt it.

Cus, i would plonker...i'd be saying it to my mates..

Oy Fred what a plonker i am/was i only gave away 120,000 to a bg.... :) scammed again..Duh... but what a night :D

Next...

Sure you'll really be saying that when your wallet is 120,000 bht lighter? I very much doubt it.

Cus, i would plonker...i'd be saying it to my mates..

Oy Fred what a plonker i am/was i only gave away 120,000 to a bg.... :) scammed again..Duh... but what a night :D

Next...

Except it wouldn't have been 'but what a night' would it?

Instead you would have been lying on the hospital trolley wondering why you weren't covered for the treatment you needed after you thought your friend had so kindly arranged it for you.

the way you live gary, i doubt many would even bother with you!

And, pray tell, how do I live?

How can anybody be so stupid to let a bargirl sign forms for insurance! that has got nothing to do with her???

a fool and his money........

nothing surprises me here, but this is just crazy and anybody that falls for it .......well as they say...som nam na! :)

Exactly what I thought ...... oh well, a fool and his money are quickly parted.

It's tough for these guys when many of them has spent a lifetime in a nanny state, then they are matched with subsistence level people. It's like making the wolf look after the sheep.

Never a truer word written, well said.

I'd have used the foxes guarding the chicken farm . . . but I won't. :)

maybe in this instance the culprit was a BG,and so mentioned this in the opener.It could just have easily been a thai lady working in another job,for example"a shop assistant took her farang man down to insurance office to sign life policy and suggested she sign in her name and the old fool said "ok why not".

Then why is the thread titled "*another Bg Scam Warning*"?

An old fool and his money, the BG's legs soon parted.

Then why is the thread titled "*another Bg Scam Warning*"?

An old fool and his money, the BG's legs soon parted.

Seriously, it's just an anecdote I was told last night by an old friend. He's known this sales woman for a few years as friends.

Thought it might amuse and inform.

I think the OP should name the insurance company, assuming that the friend of a friend told him.

I for one would prefer to avoid doing business with a company that fails to report such an obvious fraud (same woman cashing in 3 policies she has signed for 3 different old men in the space of a couple of months) to the police.

Or is this really a man-in-a-bar-told-me type story?

I think the OP should name the insurance company, assuming that the friend of a friend told him.

I for one would prefer to avoid doing business with a company that fails to report such an obvious fraud (same woman cashing in 3 policies she has signed for 3 different old men in the space of a couple of months) to the police.

It is genuine. Hardly shocking mind you. Rather not name the insurance firm here on TV, post would get wiped anyway.

Some of you give the impression that the person that done this to the old man is an every day Robin Hood. When in fact, it is quite transparent to any one that comes from a decent upbringing that this person is nothing less than a callous low life piece of shit.

Some of you give the impression that the person that done this to the old man is an every day Robin Hood. When in fact, it is quite transparent to any one that comes from a decent upbringing that this person is nothing less than a callous low life piece of shit.

+1

It is genuine. Hardly shocking mind you. Rather not name the insurance firm here on TV, post would get wiped anyway.

Thanks for the PM - I don't use that company but they have a good reputation and I am very surprised they would allow themselves to knowingly assist in this fraud.

Thanks for the PM - I don't use that company but they have a good reputation and I am very surprised they would allow themselves to knowingly assist in this fraud.

I got the impression the sales lady doesn't quite know how to handle this situation. The urge the old boys to sign it in their own names, but the old boys have been well trained prior to the sales office visit "nah, nah . . . she looks after me, shes good to me'" sort old cack.

Lucky you.

How can anybody be so stupid to let a bargirl sign forms for insurance! that has got nothing to do with her???

a fool and his money........

nothing surprises me here, but this is just crazy and anybody that falls for it .......well as they say...som nam na! :)

That's what I'm thinking.

If you let a bar girl sign your for your insurance, you probably deserve what's coming. It's best you get wiped out quickly and return to your home country, where you can chase low class hookers with an 8th grade education, must like you do here.