How Many Of You Guys Have Met?

Erawan

I don't frequent the forums all the often due to circumstances, but it's probably a good thing as it would no doubt sap away my real life - I've bookmarked a dozen or so topics for future reading.

I 'think' that the upcoming TV piss-up planned is the first get together, I could be wrong. How many of you have actually met up with people you've met through TV? Was it all good?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't frequent the forums all the often due to circumstances, but it's probably a good thing as it would no doubt sap away my real life - I've bookmarked a dozen or so topics for future reading.

I 'think' that the upcoming TV piss-up planned is the first get together, I could be wrong. How many of you have actually met up with people you've met through TV? Was it all good?

I've met a few Tv members and ex Tv . I wont mention the ex members here. But i have met the Gentleman Scamp, Jai Dee, Nat,Davethailand, Elsie(she may be ex), Bannork, Taxidriver(i work with them) and.. the ex members( theres about 3or 4 of them) Everyone of them i have met are nice people. I have spoke to Tukyleith on the phone as he called me because he couldnt make the pissup in Pattaya due to unforeseen reasons. So when the pissup happens we can put faces to names. Should be a laugh.

I'm pretty sure that I've meet or at least seen a few of the people from Tv (and pattaya talk) but don't know the nick's to the faces. At least met 2 that knew me already that I have never seen before, and another two that I've party'd with before or just seen from afar, read their posts, not knowing it was them.. and met again, by accident in various places, one being the Classrom 1. LOL

One bought me and my wife a good bottle of Whisky too, Never got around to thanking him. Thanks BTW :o

I did however thank one that bought us a beer, as we were just across the room. Met him before too, seen his posts, not knowing they were his.

Oh yeah I almost forgot one more.

I also met this other guy in a bar that liked my Tattoo, he was going to go to the exact same guy that I had mine done by (Khun Noi) just by coincedence. He seemed like an alright guy the first time I met him, sometime around the latter days of October '04.

But after I met him again he started to get on my nerves and I really wanted to kick his arse. He was a tall, mildly chubby guy. The Tattoo he got was of an Tiger on one of his lower leg, I think It was on his calf but I'm not too sure. It was an awesome tattoo and I remember complimenting him on it, Noi does do good work.

I'm sure he's a member on the forum as well. (The guy not Noi)

I've mostly forgot everything that pissed me off before and would I be cool with the guy if I saw him again. I just think he was Jelous and drunk, that was all. Forgive and forget

I've met up with a few either here (Surin), BKK or Pattaya. I don't think I'm forgetting any non locals to Surin if I list:

Dutch, Betty, Elsie, Paddy, Scampy, DaveThailand, Tornado, Pete®, Kurgen, Flumoxed, Chucker, Blonco, Mono, Betty's Missis and Dutch's Missis. Probably met a few more who subscribe to TV but I don't know their niks.

Anyway, in my opinion, not a bad guy (or girl) amongst them all. :D

PS: although he's local, I'd better mention Lampshade or the F*t G*t won't speak to me again. :o

I've met-

lovelycutie.

huski.

jayenram.

penzman.

bartender100.

eyebee.

fourbaht.

chaaman.

erco.

sickboy.

tukylieth.

monty.

thaiflyer1.

kurgan.

tornado.

wolfie.

flummoxed.

gentleman scamp.

nat.

insight

random chances

sego

stumonster

candyflip.

honeyen.

blake7.

totster.

bluecat

one2call

toastwars

stroll

djpat

jockstar

badboy

polo

ajaunlau

and others (can't remember the names) :o

I've met-

lovelycutie.

huski.

jayenram.

penzman.

bartender100.

eyebee.

fourbaht.

chaaman.

erco.

sickboy.

tukylieth.

monty.

thaiflyer1.

kurgan.

tornado.

wolfie.

flummoxed.

gentleman scamp.

nat.

insight

random chances

sego

stumonster

candyflip.

honeyen.

blake7.

totster.

bluecat

one2call

toastwars

stroll

djpat

jockstar

badboy

polo

ajaunlau

and others (can't remember the names) :D

Only a couple then Dave :o

totster :D

I've met-

lovelycutie.

huski.

jayenram.

penzman.

bartender100.

eyebee.

fourbaht.

chaaman.

erco.

sickboy.

tukylieth.

monty.

thaiflyer1.

kurgan.

tornado.

wolfie.

flummoxed.

gentleman scamp.

nat.

insight

random chances

sego

stumonster

candyflip.

honeyen.

blake7.

totster.

bluecat

one2call

toastwars

stroll

djpat

jockstar

badboy

polo

ajaunlau

Is that all? :o

I've met a few Tv members and ex Tv . I wont mention the ex members here. But i have met the Gentleman Scamp, Jai Dee, Nat,Davethailand, Elsie(she may be ex), Bannork, Taxidriver(i work with them) and.. the ex members( theres about 3or 4 of them) Everyone of them i have met are nice people. I have spoke to Tukyleith on the phone as he called me because he couldnt make the pissup in Pattaya due to unforeseen reasons. So when the pissup happens we can put faces to names. Should be a laugh.

I forgot to mention Nat.Sorry Nat! A good Ozzie chick. Funny and is quite pleasant on the eye. IMO

I've only met Tukyleith and Jockstar (and their significant others) to date... both nice blokes (and their partners were nice too). :D

I've received a few PM's from others as well, and hope one day to catch up with them too. :D

If rumours are correct I'll be meeting a few more members real soon... looking forward to it! :o

Not such a big list for me,

Jai Dee

Betty

davethailand

bc

monty

lc

just talk

eyebee

stumonster

kurgen

blonco

candyflip

maybe some others but I do forget now.

Look forward to meeting a few other chaps soon.

I've met-

lovelycutie.

huski.

jayenram.

penzman.

bartender100.

eyebee.

fourbaht.

chaaman.

erco.

sickboy.

tukylieth.

monty.

thaiflyer1.

kurgan.

tornado.

wolfie.

flummoxed.

gentleman scamp.

nat.

insight

random chances

sego

stumonster

candyflip.

honeyen.

blake7.

totster.

bluecat

one2call

toastwars

stroll

djpat

jockstar

badboy

polo

ajaunlau

Hmmm I'm an other now? :o

My list:

DaveThailand

LC

Sego

Candyflip

Nat

Eyebee

Boo

Elsie(she may be ex),

I'm still around. :o

Well, I've met..

davethailand

britmaveric

monty

eyebee

Bluecat

stumonster

kurgen

Scampy

Yorkie

Paddy

RC

Jockstar

bahtandsold

Sick Boy

butterfly

TripXCore

phazey

penzman

bronco

tukyleith

thaiflyer1

Tornado

Wolfie

FTH

RDN

Insight

Totster

Blake7

Toastwars

stroll

Nat

kat

Candyflip

sego

SK1972

honeyen

Have I forgotten anyone?

For those who don't know, I'm also known as "Betty" :o

Remember Paul Simon's song? " You can call me AL"?

Jayenram started it. :D

Met:

Jayenram

Bronco

Tukyleith

Tornado

LC

Davethailand

Kurgen

Le Chat Bleu

Eybe

Monty...or was it Stumonster? (dyslexia?) I remember he was Belgian.

Eybe

Lamphard10

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. A beer for you next time we meet :D

In the style of Dave

I've met -

Davethailand

Scammpy

LC

Stroll

Billd766

Stumunster

Tornado

The feline who's name cannot be mentioned here :o

Fatter Than Harry

Sego (briefly)

12C

and others (can't remember the names)

Am I that forgettable, mate? :D (just kidding of course)

Have met only two TV members in person, R.C. (current) and KevinN (former). Enjoyed company of both.

Have exchanged PM's with many, and have tried to meet others, but alas, time and circumstances don't often come together.

I haven't met anyone, but there are many i would like to meet. Maybe at the planned piss-up. There are also a few that I definately wouldn't want to meet :o

Am I that forgettable, mate?  (just kidding of course)

Have met only two TV members in person, R.C. (current) and KevinN (former). Enjoyed company of both.

Have exchanged PM's with many, and have tried to meet others, but alas, time and circumstances don't often come together.

Whatever happened to KevinN?

I met a great bunch at the invite of Scampy a while back at the beer garden soi 8 (thx for remembering LC :D ). The funniest part of the night (for me anyways) was when we went to the Dubliner - couldn't find a seat for our group at first, so we all wedged in and around that back horseshoe booth.

As we all sat down, someone asked 'what's YOUR name?' to a guy sitting there. He replied 'Bruce', or whatever. The TV person asked again: "yeah but what's you're TV name???" The poor guy looked perplexed! He insisted his name was in fact 'Bruce', or whatever it was. AGAIN, the TV member asked, this time what his posting name was? Same answer came back, more emphatic, even more perplexed. :o

I think a couple others finally caught on, the poor guy was just sitting there enjoying his night out, nothing to do with TV whatsoever (and absolutely no clue what we were on about) when we all converged and some assumed he was "one". :D

Edited by bahtandsold

I met a great bunch at the invite of Scampy a while back at the beer garden soi 8 (thx for remembering LC :D ). The funniest part of the night (for me anyways) was when we went to the Dubliner - couldn't find a seat for our group at first, so we all wedged in and around that back horseshoe booth.

As we all sat down, someone asked 'what's YOUR name?' to a guy sitting there. He replied 'Bruce', or whatever. The TV person asked again: "yeah but what's you're TV name???" The poor guy looked perplexed! He insisted his name was in fact 'Bruce', or whatever it was. AGAIN, the TV member asked, this time what his posting name was? Same answer came back, more emphatic, even more perplexed.  :o

I think a couple others finally caught on, the poor guy was just sitting there enjoying his night out, nothing to do with TV whatsoever (and absolutely no clue what we were on about)  when we all converged and some assumed he was "one".  :D

he he..that was a good night out, didn't he leave after a while..?

totster :D