lc

just talk

eyebee

stumonster

kurgen

blonco

candyflip

maybe some others but I do forget now.

Look forward to meeting a few other chaps soon.

I hope I can be on that list this November when I return! And I will look for Jai Dee as well.

If my significant other and I decide to renew vows in early December there may be another excuse for TV'rs to get together!

Not such a big list for me,

Jai Dee

Betty

davethailand

bc

monty

lc

just talk

eyebee

stumonster

kurgen

blonco

candyflip

maybe some others but I do forget now.

Look forward to meeting a few other chaps soon.

I hope I can be on that list this November when I return! And I will look for Jai Dee as well.

If my significant other and I decide to renew vows in early December there may be another excuse for TV'rs to get together!

Now that would be a ripper of an occasion for a TV get together!!! :D

:o

I met a great bunch at the invite of Scampy a while back at the beer garden soi 8 (thx for remembering LC :D ). The funniest part of the night (for me anyways) was when we went to the Dubliner - couldn't find a seat for our group at first, so we all wedged in and around that back horseshoe booth.

As we all sat down, someone asked 'what's YOUR name?' to a guy sitting there. He replied 'Bruce', or whatever. The TV person asked again: "yeah but what's you're TV name???" The poor guy looked perplexed! He insisted his name was in fact 'Bruce', or whatever it was. AGAIN, the TV member asked, this time what his posting name was? Same answer came back, more emphatic, even more perplexed.  :o

I think a couple others finally caught on, the poor guy was just sitting there enjoying his night out, nothing to do with TV whatsoever (and absolutely no clue what we were on about)  when we all converged and some assumed he was "one".  :D

he he..that was a good night out, didn't he leave after a while..?

totster :D

Yeah, he left - probably thought we were a cult or something :D

(thx for remembering LC :D ).

How could I forget about you? We kept running into each other a few months back. Speaking of which, I haven't run into you at the pub for a while now. Still in the area? :D

Gotta admit I missed that episode! What on earth was I doing? :o

I believe you have missed 1 member, Elsie. It was probably intentional though.  :D

Oh.. er.. I have? :D

Been to my boozer

CDB( if he exists)

But there's probably plenty unannounced

I do believe he does exist. I think I've met him. :D

I do believe I know who CDB is.

I was talking to a bloke in a bar in Pattaya once. Got around to the usuall stuff, where do you live, what do you do here.... ect. I told him I have a dairy farm "up-country" He replied that he goes on a "thai forum" a lot and that there is "a guy that posts there that does the same thing"

Cant remember his name but I told him I'd check it out . :o

Met one today  :D

The heart heals fast eh? :o

cv

LOL.. I was hoping nobody would happen to see both posts :D

Nah, it was just a friendly meetup. Though I do admit it provided a welcome escape from the self-tormenting thoughts that would have driven me crazy if I had stayed home all day.. (Thanks, you-who-know-who-you-are..)

Edited by siamesekitty

cv

Nah, it was just a friendly meetup. Though I do admit it provided a welcome escape from the self-tormenting thoughts that would have driven me crazy if I had stayed home all day.. (Thanks, you-who-know-who-you-are..)

my pleasure babe :D

I was talking to a bloke in a bar in Pattaya once. Got around to the usuall stuff, where do you live, what do you do here.... ect. I told him I have a dairy farm "up-country" He replied that he goes on a "thai forum" a lot and that there is "a guy that posts there that does the same thing"

Cant remember his name but I told him I'd check it out . :D

Talked about in a Pattaya bar, fame beyond your wildest dreams has come at last, and it all started with a simple blog.

:o

cv

You wish!:D

How could I forget about you? We kept running into each other a few months back. Speaking of which, I haven't run into you at the pub for a while now. Still in the area? :D

Gotta admit I missed that episode! What on earth was I doing? :D

I believe you have missed 1 member, Elsie. It was probably intentional though.  :D

Been to my boozer

CDB( if he exists)

good to see you back...going to start the blog again??? :D

i promise you, when i see you next time i wont be so pussy again :o

Gotta admit I missed that episode! What on earth was I doing? :D

Been to my boozer

CDB( if he exists)

good to see you back...going to start the blog again??? :D

i promise you, when i see you next time i wont be so pussy again :o

So you have met the lovely Lc then? Whats this about you being a pussy? Did she scare you? :D

cv

You wish!:D

not at an "8-digit" dowry I dont :D