How Many Of You Guys Have Met?

Erawan

Met one today  :D

The heart heals fast eh? :o

cv

LOL.. I was hoping nobody would happen to see both posts :D

Nah, it was just a friendly meetup. Though I do admit it provided a welcome escape from the self-tormenting thoughts that would have driven me crazy if I had stayed home all day.. (Thanks, you-who-know-who-you-are..)

my pleasure babe :D

You wish!:D

not at an "8-digit" dowry I dont :D

I could always hack off a few digits for you if you'd like.. :D:D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met one today  :D

The heart heals fast eh? :o

cv

LOL.. I was hoping nobody would happen to see both posts :D

Nah, it was just a friendly meetup. Though I do admit it provided a welcome escape from the self-tormenting thoughts that would have driven me crazy if I had stayed home all day.. (Thanks, you-who-know-who-you-are..)

my pleasure babe :D

You wish!:D

not at an "8-digit" dowry I dont :D

I could always hack off a few digits for you if you'd like.. :D:D

:D:D

I won't post the names of the members I have met because they already named me.

I still see some of them on regular basis and, by now, I consider them more like friends than TV members.

And I appreciate to know people from different parts of Thailand so, when I am travelling, I always know someone to share a drink with. :o

Those of whom I know their names:

Kanwin, boatabike.

Both gents I've now known for several years.

There's a couple of other users but I don't know their boardnames and they are rare visitors.

As for the the other board regulars... I suspect some of us have met at various times.

Question: Did anybody know English Nick who lived inTrat in 2001 and was variously either teaching or aiding with guest houses in town there?

Don't know if he was ever on tv.com, but I used to know him and had some great piss-ups with him there, and was wondering if anybody could help us reconnect.

I've met:

Elsie

Fatter Than Harry

George

Scampy

Tornado

Wolfie

+ a guy in a bar who guessed who I was but didn't tell me who he was :o

+ an English lady, but have forgotten her name :D

apologies to anyone else I can't remember

+ a guy in a bar who guessed who I was but didn't tell me who he was  :o

How did he guess...??

totster :D

COME ON TOTSER. iF YOU SAW A GUY WITH SIX JARS OF MARMITE ON HIS SHOULDERS,WOULDN'T YOU GUESS?

he he... :D ... or maybe it was his Marmite breath.... :D

Oy! Marmite doesn't smell. Does it? :D And this was in the pre-Marmite glut era, so I may have mentioned the lack of genuine Marmite in Phuket. Occasionally. We were actually talking about a topic on Thaivisa concerning bars. And I foolishly repeated what I'd posted, so he said "Ah, are you RDN?".

+ a guy in a bar who guessed who I was but didn't tell me who he was  :D

How did he guess...??

COME ON TOTSER. iF YOU SAW A GUY WITH SIX JARS OF MARMITE ON HIS SHOULDERS,WOULDN'T YOU GUESS?

he he... :D ... or maybe it was his Marmite breath.... :D

Oy! Marmite doesn't smell. Does it? :D And this was in the pre-Marmite glut era, so I may have mentioned the lack of genuine Marmite in Phuket. Occasionally. We were actually talking about a topic on Thaivisa concerning bars. And I foolishly repeated what I'd posted, so he said "Ah, are you RDN?".

Can't believe he didn't tell you who he was though..!! :o

Unimaginative? Hey what you mean by that....boxerboxermdclr5kg.gif

Oh, your initials...ok. :o

I've recently met mgnewman. That's all as far as anybody admitting it. In the near future planning to "run over" to Surin (ok lampard?) :D

And whoever the CDB is, he has posted now and he doesn't seem to like somebody in Surin. :D

Edited by Ken

I met bmanly on Friday, he should be in Patty today..... Lock up your daughters!

Seriously, an Aus gent (oxymoron?) :o

If tv members are as nice & helpful as Bill I'd be lucky :D Look out for him & his lovely Thai wife.

I do believe I know who CDB is.

There is a "The CDB" lurking on the members list. Maybe the same one. We won't know until he/she posts.

What a boring, unimaginative nick! :o

Yeah.........totally boring; what one needs is a vibrant,colourful,full of life,explosive,loving,full of the joys of spring nickname like....................

RDN :D

I do believe I know who CDB is.

There is a "The CDB" lurking on the members list. Maybe the same one. We won't know until he/she posts.

What a boring, unimaginative nick! :o

Yeah.........totally boring; what one needs is a vibrant,colourful,full of life,explosive,loving,full of the joys of spring nickname like....................

RDN :D

:D If only I knew when I first joined up... :D