3 Children , 20 Years In Thailand And 16 Years Together

needforspeed

We married

You have had enough time to think about it, so I guess it must have been the right thing to do.

Also hope this will leave most of the discussed problems behind for the both of you, and I sincerely hope you both will lead a life in better understanding. Good luck to the both of you.

wai.gif

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFS, I've been reading this thread a few days now but haven't been able to post since I was banned on TV for 3 days after posting something that we are not allowed to talk about in politics.

But anyway, now that I'm back I would like you to know that I feel your pain.

First of all, I'm very sorry for you about your situation. I myself is working outside Thailand and only comes home every 3 months or so. I cannot imagine if such thing will happen to me, I think I will fall apart and I admire you because you can actually handle it.

Until now, I haven't got any reason to suspect on my wife. She stays home with my mother in law and 2 kids and she is busy of her business which is also home based but of course things like what happened to you can also happen to anyone. This thread has made me aware althought this is not happening to me, well at least not now, but I have learned from your experience that things like this do happen.

Don't worry time will heal the wounds and it will only get better for you now. For the sake of the kids keep your self intact.

Good luck to you and thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sure that many members here in TV will learn from it.

Welcome back.

I was at first shocked, but now accept, that in a Thai village, at least in Isaan, infidelity seems to be accepted. The woman will do it. Everyone in the village will know it. Even the "victim" may know it, unless it's an absent ATM machine and then he won't know it.

It just seems to be accepted, especially against a farang.

The OP, if able to dig deeply enough, might find out that this is the tip of the iceberg. Of course I don't know this particular situation, but infidelity is rampant with both male and female.

This could be good or bad for the OP. The gal may love him, but just screw around. Or she may love only his ATM card. TIT.

It was the 60's when I first came to Thailand. I remember singing a song every morning as I prepared to come over here. It has stuck in my mind ever since.biggrin.png

You left you're girl and Jody in bed,

You'd rather be there, but you're here instead.

Chorus Sound Off! (1 � 2)

Sound Off ! (3 � 4)

Cadence count, (1-2-3-4-) (1 � 2, ----- 3 � 4 !)

Ain't no use in callin' home,

Jodie's got your telephone

Chorus.

Ain't no use in goin' home

Jodie's got your girl and gone.

Chorus.

Aint no use in lookin' back,

Jodie's got your Cadillac!

I missed a lot when I first came to Thailand and left my wife at home in the States. I missed the conception of my second child. But she didn't live in a village in Issan, she was a #$%## professor at a college in Michigan!

Sound Off! (1 � 2)

Sound Off ! (3 � 4)

Bring it on home, (1-2-3-4-) (1 � 2, ----- 3 � 4 !)