7-11 Scam !

William Osborne

So there i was yesterday, on the way home from all day session with few of my mates down in Soi 7 when I decided to stop at one of the 7-11s for a cheese-bite.... the younster behind the counter indicates if I wanted it chopped so I said " ok" whilst i wandered over to the drinks fridge to get a few Chang Large for a nightcap... Anyway, when I get back home, looking at the package, there is clearly not a full cheese-bite sausage in the pack :) I spend about 30 minutes to try and piece together the pieces to make a full sausage but no joy.. obviously a rip-off where the young scrote kept back a least one piece of the sausage.

Haha !! you may say, but, I piece of sausage per 5 x farung = 1 full cheese-bite so can easliy make 15 baht per scam... I would name and shame the said shop but can't re-call exact location but it was one of the 7-11s between soi 7 and Soi Khoatlo. :D

anyway, heads ups ! insist on a full sausage as opposed to the chopped version when you are getting a cheese-bite or else keep an eye out when they are chopping it up !!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

willi should report this "Big Scam" to his travel agent, and sue him for "reduced holiday fun"

maybe his embassy can also give great help in this. :D

(must have been a funny scene, willi sitting at home and puzzling the sausage together for 30 minutes..... :D:):D

Edited by goldfinger

willi should report this "Big Scam" to his travel agent, and sue him for "reduced holiday fun"

maybe his embassy can also give great help in this. :D

(must have been a funny scene, willi sitting at home and puzzling the sausage together for 30 minutes..... :D:):D

If he can't recall which 7/11 he went in then for sure he can't recall anymore what happened with that piece of sausage and probably needed 30 minutes only to get the sausage out of the bag.

This is probably the most pathetic post I have seen in a long time - and I am just angry with myself that I am responding to it...

Wouldnt worry too much, just another example of a cheap charlie, for f*kc sakes.....some one actually spent time getting on TV and whinging about a "missing" piece of sausage....all rather pathetic really...

OP if you have time in the day to reassemble a sausage to see if a piece is missing you must be really hard up...please send me a PM and will forward some cash for a bottle of something cheap....you are not a retired pensioner on a British goverment pension are you ??

:) Heaven forbid!!!

That's it..packing my ruck and heading for the airport. Enough is enough.

I did notice the other day after I bought a package of Lays potato chips that numerous one were broken inside the package when I opened it.... scam artists!

:D Heaven forbid!!!

I did notice the other day after I bought a package of Lays potato chips that numerous one were broken inside the package when I opened it.... scam artists!

Granted the year is only 8 days old but can we we pleeeeease have a poll to determine whether this is the most pathetic topic of the year ???.... :)

I could be overestimating old William Osborne here but I suspect we all need an irony alert.

Of course, he could also be serious and then I am wrong, but for his sake, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume its a failed attempt at irony :)

I could be overestimating old William Osborne here but I suspect we all need an irony alert.

Of course, he could also be serious and then I am wrong, but for his sake, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume its a failed attempt at irony :D

If the intent was irony, then it went down like the Hindenburg... :)

:D Heaven forbid!!!

Granted the year is only 8 days old but can we we pleeeeease have a poll to determine whether this is the most pathetic topic of the year ???.... :)

Or at least for the last several years.... :D

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume its a failed attempt at irony :)

I have many failed attempts at irony; I can never get the creases straight.

The wife does my shirts these days.