Ttt--good Repair Service

gguy

My TTT telephone and internet died on Friday afternoon. After calling the call center several times (5), the tech called and tried to fix. Tech indicated he would come Sat. afternoon. He never arrived. I called and Tech said he would come Monday.

On Sunday afternoon, I noticed my internet was working but phone was still dead. A Tech called me and asked if everything was OK. I indicated the phone was still dead. The Tech indicated he was in my neighborhood would work on phone.

I will call every other day about phone.

All in all, fairly good service for Thailand. The key is to keep calling and be polite.

Are you sure this was a Tech. from TT&T that called on you or just a figment of your imagination? :D :D

Sorry to put it like that but in 7 years of using their phone service including 1 year of ADSL ( 3 years ago now ) I have never seen a TT&T Tech! I thought they were all part of people's imagination!! :):D

by my experience it is usually not your set-up, but theirs that hangs up. First they try their unplug the router and go to start and my computer routine while the culprit is a DSLAM with power failure or a log-in server gone south. While you are still clicking through the IP settings, they send a technician out to fix their own hardware and in the end you believe you received a good service.