Mail From The Uk

Rob5060

My letters from the UK take about 8 days to arrive and that includes small packets. I cannot see why one small book should be held up for weeks at Customs which sometimes happens to larger parcels.

Always get it registered/tracking number then it shouldn't go missing..

As I understand it getting a tracking number in the UK is useless because the tracking stops as soon as it leaves UK shores.That's with Royal Mail. Is there a better way of sending a small parcel which tracks its progress intenationally?

Most letters from my Mum take 5-10 days, the taxmans' take 3 weeks because they come via remail in Sweden, but a few letter have taken up to 10 months. :D:D

The small=packet with the hemerroid-cream never did arrive, so some postie's wife, somewhere along the way, is wondering why her new imported face-cream has a slight numbing-effect ! :)

My letters from the UK take about 8 days to arrive and that includes small packets. I cannot see why one small book should be held up for weeks at Customs which sometimes happens to larger parcels.

My experience is anything between 3 and 12 days for letters and packets but the weather in Britain will have slowed up anything posted in the last fortnight. As previously mentioned; the tracking system is useless and not worth the extra cost as it stops the moment mail leaves Britain.

My experience is anything between 3 and 12 days for letters and packets but the weather in Britain will have slowed up anything posted in the last fortnight. As previously mentioned; the tracking system is useless and not worth the extra cost as it stops the moment mail leaves Britain.

3 days from UK to Chiangmai is good. !