Lobbying And Unrest Ahead Of Thaksin Ruling Futile

webfact

This post, as is your previous post, is a clear definition of the inflamatory posts being engineered by two posters. As you said, no names no pack drill.

It starts at post 24, then 30, 44, 45

There is little pont in my making any contribution to what started as an interesting thread until the hijacking is removed.

Differing viewpoints should be encouraged; flaming messengers is no way forward.

caf

Such wisdom should and must be heeded. :)

Actually if you want to draw that line it is at POST 20

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As too Whaloon,

I must blame Sriracha John who told me he thought LaoPo was 'disgruntled in Belguim'.

I have had no hint LP understands much French, so Whaloon seemed the better choice.

Well, of course, if you can't find your way out blame and hide behind your friend Sriracha John who seems to have no clue about me after so many years.

Isn't nice to have such friends? I just noticed another alter ego of him banned again. He made it to 3 posts this time.

So, it's no secret anymore you are in contact with him.

And, about the French language:

I speak, write and read Dutch, English and German on a daily basis next to Spanish on an almost daily basis.

I studied French and Italian for 7 years but I seldom use those languages anymore other than on holidays, same-same as the "dead" Latin language; not very common these days.

Anything else?

If not, I have another cup of :) In the meantime, have another chat with your friend SRJ and bring him the good news about Belgium and Whaloon and don't forget to say hello to him...hmmm...forget it, he wouldn't appreciate it :D

LaoPo

As too Whaloon,

I must blame Sriracha John who told me he thought LaoPo was 'disgruntled in Belguim'.

I have had no hint LP understands much French, so Whaloon seemed the better choice.

Well, of course, if you can't find your way out blame and hide behind your friend Sriracha John who seems to have no clue about me after so many years.

Isn't nice to have such friends? I just noticed another alter ego of him banned again. He made it to 3 posts this time.

So, it's no secret anymore you are in contact with him.

And, about the French language:

I speak, write and read Dutch, English and German on a daily basis next to Spanish on an almost daily basis.

I studied French and Italian for 7 years but I seldom use those languages anymore other than on holidays, same-same as the "dead" Latin language; not very common these days.

Anything else?

If not, I have another cup of :) In the meantime, have another chat with your friend SRJ and bring him the good news about Belgium and Whaloon and don't forget to say hello to him...hmmm...forget it, he wouldn't appreciate it :D

LaoPo

Crikey mate, give it a rest and get back on topic. Although I suppose you're doing a very good job of trying to disprove that lobbying and unrest ahead of the verdict is futile by hijacking this thread. It's certainly stopped any on topic discussion for a while.

Crikey mate, give it a rest and get back on topic. Although I suppose you're doing a very good job of trying to disprove that lobbying and unrest ahead of the verdict is futile by hijacking this thread. It's certainly stopped any on topic discussion for a while.

You're right about going back on topic.

But read back and look who's hijacking.

LaoPo

It's certainly stopped any on topic discussion for a while.

Agreed - and echoes the point I already made in a report about many of the preceding bickerfest posts that have nothing to do with the topic. Enough - from all sides - surely....... :)

[Edit: apologies to Webfact - our posts crossed]

Edited by Steve2UK

Lobbying and distraction in tandem.

Lets not let the real topic of the day be discussed in full.

But that is central to the PR effort of unrest in the world read web boards.

Can't let their comming disruption be anything but spun IN ADVANCE,

the way Thaksin will best see advantage.

Edited by animatic