Hourly Muay Thai Lessons For Noob

TheJoker12

at california fitness they have the guys who will hold those gloves for you to punch but i think its silly expensive, like 500 baht an hour or something. anyone know of a non serious, farang friendly gym where one can show up at his own leisure and pay hourly for someone to hold those gloves and train you? i am only interested in boxing, not leg work.

thanks

Edited by TheJoker12

Go to a Muay Thai camp, that will cost you a lot less, might not seem so farang friendly when the start kicking the crap out of you though.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Edited by garyh

I thought you were so rich that you could afford anything, and now your haggeling about the price of something.. sounds a bit fishy.

Common ideological mistake of the poor. They believe that they wealthy somehow fell into it or for example, that they are wealthy because the day they were born on was lucky and not because of smart decisions they make, like, not spending 500/hr or 2000/baht a week for someone to stand there holding gloves when you bought the lifetime gym membership itself for 8,000 baht.

And I don't even remember mentioning my financial position on this board? Btw, I think I remember you mentioning that you are a "young guy" a few times. Is that a photo of your Dad? :)

Edited by TheJoker12

I thought you were so rich that you could afford anything, and now your haggeling about the price of something.. sounds a bit fishy.

Common ideological mistake of the poor. They believe that they wealthy somehow fell into it or for example, that they are wealthy because the day they were born on was lucky and not because of smart decisions they make, like, not spending 500/hr or 2000/baht a week for someone to stand there holding gloves when you bought the lifetime gym membership itself for 8,000 baht.

And I don't even remember mentioning my financial position on this board? Btw, I think I remember you mentioning that you are a "young guy" a few times. Is that a photo of your Dad? :)

Yes those are my dad and mom, thanks for recognizing them.

I never take your post serious you are a born troll. The wealthy ppl i know dont really care for 500 bath.. importers like you do however. Im pretty sure this is not the first name you use here on thai visa.

I never take your post serious you are a born troll. The wealthy ppl i know dont really care for 500 bath.. importers like you do however. Im pretty sure this is not the first name you use here on thai visa.

importer? perhaps you have mistaken me for another user.

I think I know your Mom, btw. Nice lady.

Edited by TheJoker12

importer? perhaps you have mistaken me for another user.

I think I know your Mom, btw. Nice lady.

Typo.. but i guess you know what i meant, you might be a troll but your not stupid.

As long as you stick with a 'tourist' Muay Thai gym, then you can work out like you want to. They get paid from visitors not from fighters unlike the Thai gyms, who get their money from the fight purse.

There's a gym near Kao San road, down a small alleyway, forgot the name, where you can walk in and practice. It's still going to cost you 400/500 baht, but unlike the Cali Wow, the guys holding the pads will know what they are actually doing.