I Messed Up (90 Day Reporting)

"I am scared about the whole prospect of going there without the cash..."

I find it interesting in the number of TVers who have recently admitted to lapses of reason and are unable to pay their way. One guy couldn't pay his rent, and wanted to walk away from his lease. Two guys didn't have sufficient funds to pay for their monthly electric bills. And now you.

This is not picking on the OP but does anyone find it strange there are people living here with no money at all?

I have read many posts here wher people do not have the money for their visa run etc.

The next question is why in the world would you be here if you had no money at all?

To not even have a few hundred dollars in hand?

Not even Thailand is worth living like that in my opinion

And he's been studying Thai for 8 years???

"I am scared about the whole prospect of going there without the cash..."

I find it interesting in the number of TVers who have recently admitted to lapses of reason and are unable to pay their way. One guy couldn't pay his rent, and wanted to walk away from his lease. Two guys didn't have sufficient funds to pay for their monthly electric bills. And now you.

There's a difference between having rent and finding out you owe 20,000 baht to someone. I have rent. I have everything I need... I just didn't expect to fuc_k up like this, and as you can understand as a human being, accidents happen.

But thank you, please stay on OP.

BTW I lived here for 8 years with my dad and went to high school here, then i moved back to my home country and studied there for a few years. This year I am back here learning thai. Do i really need to explain my life story for you to give me a piece of advice.

The OP is asking a question about overstay. No need to go and attack him on how he got in this situation or why he doesn't have the money to pay for the overstay.

1 now have deleted 1 post and will delete further posts that are off-topic.