Meals On Wheels 4 U

FarangCravings

i knew someone wa gonna say that lol

I'm home alone with broken leg and got no credit on me telephone the missus is due back shortly with a top up

Hope that is a decent excuse for the posting :D

You must be feeling pretty down, hope the leg gets better soon. :)

I'm home alone with broken leg and got no credit on me telephone the missus is due back shortly with a top up

You must be feeling pretty down, hope the leg gets better soon. :)

Nothing like Thai Visa to keep you entertained :D

Being hers as long as you have been, you probably have a local bank account.

Why not set up internet banking for yourself, then you can pay most of your bill that way and would also be able to top up your telephone in 2 - 3 minutes.

You are on the computer anyhow and it would save a lot of time and trouble

Honestly...their food is nothing short of as spectacular as if you had dined in the restaurant. They also make every effort - no matter how difficult - to get the food to you hot and declicious. I cannot say enough positive things about them.

Normally, I prefer dining in a restaurant, but my experieces withMeals on Wheels 4u have also been excellent.

For someone with a broken leg and no way to get around, they would be a godsend. :)

:D If only they could get Jane Fonda to make the deliveries! I really do need to look into MOW4U and get set up with them. Just over 2 weeks in town now and ready to not have to ride out for food at night!

Normally, I prefer dining in a restaurant, but my experieces withMeals on Wheels 4u have also been excellent.

For someone with a broken leg and no way to get around, they would be a godsend. :)

:D If only they could get Jane Fonda to make the deliveries! I really do need to look into MOW4U and get set up with them. Just over 2 weeks in town now and ready to not have to ride out for food at night!

She getting long in the tooth and her politics stink.

You could see here, even if your telephone does not work.

http://www.mealsonwheels4u.com/

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING you actually made the effort to post that considering the answer has already been posted :)

You could see here, even if your telephone does not work.

http://www.mealsonwheels4u.com/

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING you actually made the effort to post that considering the answer has already been posted :)

--------------------------------------------

is thayt comment same as THANK YOU or is your leg just hurting like hel_l

Good luck

Glegolo