Rumours Of Killing Phone Calls Rife In Lampang

webfact

i hereby confirm that it was definitely the call that killed me. what else could it have been? later my wife told me that although more than an hour had passed after i was killed liquids of different colours were oozing from my various orifices. one had the distinct flavour of Port Wine. now they are drying me out because the crematorium wouldn't accept a body with a high alcohol content.

p.s. please keep your fingers crossed that all goes well. i would be quite embarrassed causing an explosion.

you are just having a wet dream

I hope your rubber mattress saved you :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this story any relation to the story that if you talk to the water in your toilet, and make ripples, that a puky ghost will travel from your toilet (via the plumbing) to every other toilet it's connected with - and..... if there's someone sitting on that connected toilet, that person's farts will forever sound like your voice.

I tried it at a guest house in Krabi, and the next day, many of the guests who were staying there had farts that sounded like my voice ....very strange.

Edited by brahmburgers

Hey, it's a good excuse - for not answering the phone when a bill collector (or your mother in law) calls. Next time you see 'em, you can say you looked at the return number, and it appeared to match the deadly ghost numbers - so to be on the safe side, ....you didn't answer the phone.

Plus, the last time you had a nosebleed, you couldn't get the stain off your white suede shoes.

• 2 weeks later...
Naam reported he had received the call, answered it and died!

How can you answer the call die and then report it?

Your question is proof that the body can continue to post in the absence of brain activity.

:D:) My thoughts entirely---Naam's wit was wasted.

I watched a Thai movie with my daughter a few months ago.

Think it was called: 6666

In the film, students at a University in Chiang Mai were receiving mysterious phone calls and then dying a horrific death a few days later.

Appears someone has a vivid imagination and has also watched that movie.