Phlegmatic About Phlegm

sharecropper

Having recently seen a comment about the "Pattaya Cough" on a different forum, I went into town today by Baht bus. Cough cough, sniffle sniffle, from fellow passengers. Went for lunch in Central. Cough couch AATCHOO from a nearby table. (covered me food before it was liberally seasoned).

Then this evening at the Thapprasit Road night market everyone was sneezing or coughing like they were going to bring up an iron lung.

So my question is, do you reckon it is Pattaya, the weather, pollution from Maptaphut or Laemchabang or just a particular crop of seriously unhealthy individuals.

Then this evening at the Thapprasit Road night market everyone was sneezing or coughing like they were going to bring up an iron lung.

Could be H1N1, if it was all the people in the market.

The only pandemic I know about at the moment :):D:D

Edited by Firestarter

I got this one over xmas and NY.

Lasts 3 weeks and not pleasant with first 2 days in bed with fever.

It's been going around BKK apparently for a couple of months.

I picked up on a flight from Mumbai to BKK which was full of UK tourists who had this cold/flu type bug.

My wife brought back a dreadful cough from up country last week. Apart from that though we haven't been sick since we moved out of town two years back, previously to that we were always sick, usually after a trip down town on the motorbike.. I am convinced that all the diesel soot, dust, lack of wind and germs all live happily in Pattaya under a heat inversion condition just waiting for some unsuspecting person to to take a deep breath.

My wife brought back a dreadful cough from up country last week. Apart from that though we haven't been sick since we moved out of town two years back, previously to that we were always sick, usually after a trip down town on the motorbike.. I am convinced that all the diesel soot, dust, lack of wind and germs all live happily in Pattaya under a heat inversion condition just waiting for some unsuspecting person to to take a deep breath.

seasonal Flu mate

Until the rain today, a helluva lot of dust floating around which does not help!!

I blame Thappraya Roadworks for that, especially up here in Jomtien - and all the ongoing construction around here.

I feel sorry for the people who own businesses on or who live on Thappraya Road, whose business and health must be suffering because of the roadbuilding.

So my question is, do you reckon it is Pattaya, the weather, pollution from Maptaphut or Laemchabang or just a particular crop of seriously unhealthy individuals.

You forgot "E" option short answer...............Yes..............All of the above.....

Edited by WarpSpeed