Farang Needs Advice On Farm Girlfriend

TIM2

So I met this massage girl 5 years ago. Fell in love…found out she had 10 boyfriends. She boom boom an X friend of mine two years ago. She say no more only you now. I live on farm with family (I come Thailand for 3 months at a time), spend 500,000 Baht to make many improvements. She say her family loves me, she not see another man, no Thai boyfriend or Farang. A month ago she says they sell a useless part of land for 200,000 to local Thai man, her fathers friend. Do Thai families accept payment for "gigs" with their daughter? Thoughtful reply please, I don't need to be called a stupid white man. Is it possible to check the "land sale". Thanks.

"Do Thai families accept payment for "gigs" with their daughter? "

my personal opinion however others may think differently;

My answer is yes, but accepted in a different aspect of thinking.

A lot of village farmers (men) don't really work hard, just drink and get drunk...the mentality or the teaching is to respect

the old man therefore these unwanted predicaments arises for women who are born into this type of society.

as the earlier commenter suggested; you should move on

Geeezzz,

I thought that humans were supposed to be the 'intelligent' species and one would think that we would be clever enough to learn from others' mistakes. If you search a bit on this forum or any other one with stories of expats and their Thai girlfriends, you would see a million stories like this; 99% of them with bad endings.

Grow-up, think, use your common sense; find a decent girl !

Trolling and discussion of prostitution is against Thai Visa rules.

If this is indeed a genuine post, please read TV rules and re post the question in the correct forum in a correct and proper manner.

*CLOSED*