Blackberry Repair In Bangkok?

george

Anyine know if there is a Blackberry repair shop in Bangkok.

The screen got moisture inside, and I guess it has to be replaced or cleaned inside.

It's urgent, and I don't want to send it to Hong Kong as someone suggested.

Please advise. :wau:

I'm almost positive you can get it fixed or have parts replace at MBK.

I know they have all the dealers there, and my friend had his I Phone fixed there twice, same day service, (he dropped it), and was very satisfied.

Don't use Pan Thip.

Mobi

I'm almost positive you can get it fixed or have parts replace at MBK.

I know they have all the dealers there, and my friend had his I Phone fixed there twice, same day service, (he dropped it), and was very satisfied.

Don't use Pan Thip.

Mobi

be sure you download ( save) all the info in it to your computer, and delete it from your pda before giving it over to someone for repair

AIS will only repair BB sold by them, and declined to repair mine today, but only after informing me that it would take 14 days to install a new trackball.

I found a great little shop on the 4th floor of CentralWorld called “Lucky Accessory”, mobile=085-360-0744.

He keeps a great range of BB spares, keypads, trackballs, cases etc.

I took my BB in the swimming pool with me.

Submerge it in a box of (uncooked obviously) rice for 48 hours, and it will be as good as new.

When i was told about this method, i laughed in the guys face, only to eat a bunch of humble pie later on.

Try it, If it doesn't work, ill personally buy you a beer.

I thought I told g about the rice option already...

Anyway, decent BB guy on MBK phone floor, near the back, one of the middle aisles. sorry no idea of the name but all the other BB people there seem to use him too.

AIS will only repair BB sold by them, and declined to repair mine today, but only after informing me that it would take 14 days to install a new trackball.

I found a great little shop on the 4th floor of CentralWorld called “Lucky Accessory”, mobile=085-360-0744.

He keeps a great range of BB spares, keypads, trackballs, cases etc.

Excellent advise, many thanks! :)

Went there this morning and had a new screen fitted and bought a new silicon case. 20 minutes. 1st class service.

Note to self: Cover the phone when it's raining. :D

I thought I told g about the rice option already...

Anyway, decent BB guy on MBK phone floor, near the back, one of the middle aisles. sorry no idea of the name but all the other BB people there seem to use him too.

The rice option didn't work, maybe I cooked the BB too long?

• 1 year later...

I was wondering if there was any update on spares for Black Berry in Bangkok ! I need to replace my track ball on my BB Bold other wise I will try MBK when up in Bangkok next .

Cheers

Sub101uk

Songkhla

Well I got sorted out by the local phone shop who has cleaned the trackball before any way the trackball was replaced and even the light works now .

Total cost 300 baht

Cheers all

Sub101uk