Anyone knows 007, Richard, If he wants to know the truth about the thai village in Buriram, i have put 2 million baht of my own money in the particular village for the poorest residents, a couple have opened shops, bought some land and we have had 3 bungalows built, when i visit i am highly respected, my wikes village in Buriram i have been visiting for 12 years, and in the last few years it has greatly improved.

Also i have 7 neices and nephews, ranging from 6 to 14, i have bought a rai of land each for them for when they get older. they can build or grow something, even sell up to them, at least they are having a start in life.

So, a*s*h*o*l*e RICHARD, WHAT THE ###### HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR FAMILY, or Maybe you have not got one, you are either a grumpy old git or a sex tourist. lets hear you.

Anyone knows 007, Richard, If he wants to know the truth about the thai village in Buriram, i have put 2 million baht of my own money in the particular village for the poorest residents, a couple have opened shops, bought some land and we have had 3 bungalows built, when i visit i am highly respected, my wikes village in Buriram i have been visiting for 12 years, and in the last few years it has greatly improved.

Also i have 7 neices and nephews, ranging from 6 to 14, i have bought a rai of land each for them for when they get older. they can build or grow something, even sell up to them, at least they are having a start in life.

So, a*s*h*o*l*e RICHARD, WHAT THE ###### HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR FAMILY, or Maybe you have not got one, you are either a grumpy old git or a sex tourist. lets hear you.

This is a one sided tale thus far. Expand or it'll be deleted.

This guy Richard has left bad comments on the members photo album, before he makes sad comments he wants to know the truth, i just would like to know who this sad old guy is, i do not normally leave aggressive comments, thanks Dr pat pong.

I say let it run Dr PP. If it gets outta hand then fair enough. Sounds like Thaicoon has done alot for his wives village. If some idiot is having a go. Then why not let him have his say. For a WHile. See if Dickie boy responds. Probably not. But lets see. What do you think?

Thanks Joster, you sound one of the decent chaps on this forum, Thanks.....

These guys who do not leave there details, when slagging something or someone off, are complete cowards. or maybe jealous............................

Edited by Thaicoon

I say let it run Dr PP. If it gets outta hand then fair enough. Sounds like Thaicoon has done alot for his wives village. If some idiot is having a go. Then why not let him have his say. For a WHile. See if Dickie boy responds. Probably not. But lets see. What do you think?

OK we'll see where it goes. But we do not know what was done by whom in any village :o

Thanks Joster, you sound one of the decent chaps on this forum, Thanks.....

These guys who do not leave there details, when slagging something or someone off, are complete cowards. or maybe jealous............................

OK we'll see where it goes. But we do not know what was done by whom in any village :o

Its Jockstar by the way. And i'm with you Doc. Lets see if Richard replies. If not then its probably a dead topic. And you may get some stupid answers. But lets see. Also Thaicoon. Do you know thsi Richard or it was just a comment left on your blog/website? Hey DPP can he post exactly what was written and then lets see for ourselves?

Hi Thaicoon ,

Please don’t get wound up by a COMPLETE TOSSER. People like them just ain’t worth it. I Bet the scumbag is a jealous PRICK who is a social security jerkoff who is just a drain on his country’s resources.

By the way I have also assisted a small Thai community, and I say its “ UP TO US” what we do with our money. If it disgusts the idiot then, perhaps he ain’t even got a pot to piss in.

Nice house by the way.

JAI YEN YEN

I'm guessing you mean the comments written in french... can't understand them myself...

I've also looked at your pictures.... they are very nice, they make me miss my wife and her village...

totster :o

I did not mind the french, as i cannot understand a word of it, it was the other comments, but now they have been deleted.

I'm afraid the truth of it is that people who make rude,filthy,derogatory comments on this forum are rarely traceable. If they were they would never make them. Remember, Thai Visa,as well as being a God-send for intelligent people to discuss,joke and generally make small talk,it is a haven for cowards to take a pop and show how brave they are,while not putting themselves in any danger. I for one show my full name,address and everything about me. If someone does not like my comments then they know where to come and discuss it over a Chang with me. Keep up the good work Thaicoon.

I for one show my full name,address and everything about me.

Well I can remember the one that showed your (how shall I word it) stomach outline but I cannot remember the one that showed everything.

Did I miss it ?

Thaicoon, you have done yourself justice. Should you get a reply from this guy suggest politely that you'd like to meet him and discuss -or not as the case may be- what has been bothering you. Have to agree with what has been previously said, a lot of people do go on chat sites are cowards. It's a sad fact of mediums such as these but it seems as though little can be done to stop it.

Where are these pics as I can't find the blog or any of these commments.

Click on "Members Photo Albums" it/ll take you to Thaicoons pics..........the comments have been deleted.

Thaicoon..........just ignore the tosser, i echo the comments already made by all the above posters.

Hey, hang on a min, not a 'TYCOON', it is just a name that has stuck by some of the Thais in there village and a couple of ferrang mates, bit of a laugh really. so i thought i would spell it THAICOON, and use it for my user name,

Also Kringle, the posts now have been deleted, but i have the tossers e-mail, so look out. Kringle next time i see you we will pay him a visit, how's it sound.

Edited by Thaicoon

Coon,

Your daughters are beautiful and so is the mutt...but that Ducati is just plain ugly  :o  By the way, your photo album is great. Thanks for sharing.

Ain't nothing wrong with that fine red Duke! Used to have one like it (just a little bigger).

All the other pix are great too!