2 Topics My God!, What Was That Racket Last Night On Samui?& Noise Pollution.

Noise Pollution, All-night parties.  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i know for a fact that the black moon party was forced to move from the chong moon beach because a man who was willing to take on the fight went all the way to the bkk authorities, in the end several local bib were sacked, the owners made an agreement to move within 6 mos and did and he won but not without more than one threat on his life but to him it was worth the fight, he had spent around a million dolars on his house over looking the beach and then the illegal parties started.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I Love that party I stay here now for 2 years and 3 months and have been there all 3 times. Once a year Lamai has a good free party with good music, good people and good fun. Next time you can't sleep around the 21st of jan go to the seven get a 4-pack and come down to the piece of grass on the beach in lamai. Sanook

I Love that party I stay here now for 2 years and 3 months and have been there all 3 times. Once a year Lamai has a good free party with good music, good people and good fun. Next time you can't sleep around the 21st of jan go to the seven get a 4-pack and come down to the piece of grass on the beach in lamai. Sanook

are you talking about the birthday party at the spa?

New poll now included. Sorry could not retrieve to repost old one, but have all the #'s.

Old poll result:

Noise pollution

What do you think abot all-night parties.

I'm resident and for all-night parties. [ 3 ] ** [11.54%]

I'm resident and for all-night parties but only in entertainment zones. [ 12 ] ** [46.15%]

I'm resident and against all-night parties (the law states closing time 2 AM). [ 8 ] ** [30.77%]

I'm tourist and for all-night parties. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

I'm tourist and for all-night parties but only in entertainment zones [ 1 ] ** [3.85%]

I'm tourist and against all-night parties (the law states closing time 2 AM). [ 2 ] ** [7.69%]

Total Votes: 27