The Time Is Finally Here!

Vaquero

I land in the LOS on February 3rd. This will be my first trip and Im as excited as a little kid on Christmas eve.

I haven't posted too very much here, but have read tons and tons of posts over the last several months. I want to say thank you to all of you guys and gals that have taken the time to put so much valuable information on these boards.

Wish me luck.

V.

Here a quick language lesson before arriving at LOS:

SAME SAME- Means- It isn't the same

Tjing Tjing- Means- NO

Love you very big- Means- I want your money

(tuk tuk) 20 Baht 1 hour- Means- they are going to rip you.

Lealy- Means - Realy

I good, you good- Means- She bad, you good

Cheap cheap- Means- bad quality and expensive

Massage happy hour young lady- Doesn't Mean- buy one get one or get them for half the price, and they all older then 45 and cant give a massage.

Have a nice time and Enjoy

And do it safe, also after 10 pins of beer and she is telling you that she is a virgin NID NOY (little bit).

Hahaha....love you guys. If I wanted safe I would have I would have gone to Disneyland, but I appreciate all the warnings.

Im finally here! After leaving frozen Boston I am basking in this beautiful heat, and loving it all. Have to admit that I am in sensory overload right now. Think Im just gonna stand still for a while, and give it all a chance to soak in.

V.

Hahaha....love you guys. If I wanted safe I would have I would have gone to Disneyland, but I appreciate all the warnings.

Im finally here! After leaving frozen Boston I am basking in this beautiful heat, and loving it all. Have to admit that I am in sensory overload right now. Think Im just gonna stand still for a while, and give it all a chance to soak in.

V.

From Boston myself. First thing every day I read the Boston weather report in my online BOSTON GLOBE; gets my day here off to a great start.

Only thing I really miss is good Italian sausage; well, maybe a clam roll as well.

I'd kill for either.

V.

From Boston myself. First thing every day I read the Boston weather report in my online BOSTON GLOBE; gets my day here off to a great start.

Only thing I really miss is good Italian sausage; well, maybe a clam roll as well.

I'd kill for either.

Haha...yeah I still have the Boston weather page from the weather channel dot com bookmarked and look at it each morning...lol.

Dont miss any of the food yet though, still too new for me. Im having too much fun eating things I cant identify, and making all the Thais laugh when I choke on the spices. No wonder they are all so damned skinny, it's painful to eat.

Anywhere serve a decent Guiness in this town?

Now there's a good ol Boston Boy.. :)

There's a couple of Paddy Gaff's like the Dubliner down on Sukhumvit but i'm not sure of actual locations so i'm sure others will let you know..

I think The Dubliner is around Sukhumvit soi 24.

Brigante7.

Now there's a good ol Boston Boy.. :)

There's a couple of Paddy Gaff's like the Dubliner down on Sukhumvit but i'm not sure of actual locations so i'm sure others will let you know..

I think The Dubliner is around Sukhumvit soi 24.

Brigante7.

The Dubliner is on Sukumvit at the corner of the entrance to Washingtom Square at 13.732569N ; 100.566372E that's - between Soi 22 and Emporium. Nearly opposite Soi 33.

Another good Irish pub selling Guinness is O'Reilly's on Silom Road on the corner of Soi Thaniya just at the bottom of the steps to Sky Train station Sala Daeng at 13.728614N ; 100.534009E. Enjoy.

What are these old pensioners talking about. If you're a young man go out and blow a shit load of baht, fall in love, drink at 7am and let some little hottie/honey drive you crazy, make your way to the islands and enjoy the sun surf and hospitality. Everybody here did that and we all lived through it. Many here have all become too jaded boring old farts...complaining about their dwindling pensions. And to hel_l with Boston...let it go...the grinders will be there when you get back..but your head won't.

What are these old pensioners talking about. If you're a young man go out and blow a shit load of baht, fall in love, drink at 7am and let some little hottie/honey drive you crazy, make your way to the islands and enjoy the sun surf and hospitality. Everybody here did that and we all lived through it. Many here have all become too jaded boring old farts...complaining about their dwindling pensions. And to hel_l with Boston...let it go...the grinders will be there when you get back..but your head won't.

:) What an ignorant stupid post. In none of the above posts does anyone say anything that could even remotely be described as coming from an "old pensioner" - I doubt if there are too many pensioners testing their pulse rates in Eden - and I don't see any "jaded boring old farts complaining about their dwindling pensions" so why do you mention it?

Hawkseye or what ever

i'v been in the eden many time's with old gitts who just winge

about money. :)

HI

lets start again, when you'v done BKK head 4 Pattaya.

Start in soi 6 when you have got no energy left goto

soi 7 & 8 plus the bars along the way.

Have a good time and leave some 4 me as i'll be down in

2 weeks.

Khirimart 4 :D:D:D:D