Maybe My House To Some One For 3 Years

Was wondering , I have a house in Bang Bau Thong, Chai A Pruk Village.

The reason for asking these questions about renting it out is that I might have to return home for 3 years for work, and dont want to leave the house unlived in.

To tell u a little about it, It is in Chai Pruk Village with lots of parks and well kept village with a rec-center and pool. very good security in the village and what impressed me about the village was how clean it is kept.

The house as been re-done to western standards, with full kitchen, stove,fridge etc ...there is also a seperat laundry/storage room. There are 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms with heaters, the place will come fully furnished with dishes and linen. there are 5 A/Cs in the house and most rooms wired for internet, UBC and phone. There is also a living room up stairs at the top of the landing, two balconies, and many more options to make living comfortable. The house will be completed the renovation with in 2 more months.

basically it would be ideal for someone who does not want to spend money on house items to live here for a period of time and good area for kids with many schools near the area.....It is walk in and live every think would be included with the rent. (except water and hydro)

just wondering anyone have experience here in this matter? and what are my options? and what I could get for an asking price? and does anyone know of any companie that could manage it for me in my absence?

I am just preparing to do this because I am almost sure I will have to relocate home for 3 years, wish I didnt have to. So most of the questions are

research before the last minute. for now.

thanks for your input and any advise you can give

Edited by WilliamCave