Excrement Bags Lobbed Into Compound Of Abhisit's House

webfact

Maybe if your posts were more balanced and you did post when the dems or the yellows did something wrong other posters would see you as neutral. Just a thought.

Here's my thought. For one, don't attempt to speak for "other posters" - stick to speaking for yourself. For two, start a thread on the dem's or the yellow's wrong-doings, wait for me to rush along and defend them, and then accuse me of not being balanced.

I read your post that tonywebster replied to and seem to have missed where you claimed to be neutral. I did see a claim of being objective and being opposed to criminality though!

Indeed. Like you, i don't claim and never have claimed to be neutral. Very few people ever are. Once you form an opinion and take a standpoint i think neutrality ceases to exist. Belief in right and wrong doesn't need to though - well it shouldn't do.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Er...... Read any news stories lately about who actually threw it?

Yes I heard on the Thai news that a man has been arrested. It turns out that he is a solitary man living alone.

The reason that he has given for his action was that he had complained to the Police about people smoking outside his house and that they had done nothing about his complaint. He has no connection with either Reds or Yellows and appears from the story to be just a harmless eccentric.

So much for all the crap above.