Pedophile On Jomtien Beach

SoiGirlHunter

Last week i am sitting on Jomtien beach, it was early afternoon and the beach was pretty filled.

I am having a relaxing time with my girl watching all the near fatalities of jet ski's hitting swimmers :) and this man in his 50s

with a shaved head and some tatoos comes and sits down near the water in the sand. After 5 mins he goes over to 3 thai girls

sitting in the sand near me, the girls had to be 15-16 tops, one even maybe 14. He sits down very close to the youngest and

starts chatting them up. He wasnt drinking and didnt appear drunk. The girl with typical politeness talks to him but inches away from him.

Then he starts flagging down food vendors trying to buy her stuff but she declines over and over again. He seems frustrated.

He starts looking around and sees me staring at him, i didnt have a dirty look, i was just watching him. Then every 2-3 mins he

starts shooting me looks like i am kick your a$$. He keeps worlking on the girls and luckily they want no part of him, he gets angry

and gets up and walks away and as he passes me gives me a long nasty look, this time I say "you sick F###" and was praying he'd take

a swing at me but keeps walking.

The crap you see here sometimes..